• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Life Or College Life?

Which one is better?

• School Life

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • College Life

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I don't Know!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
As the title says all, What do you think which one is better School Life Or College Life?
I think School Life is better because We can make friends easily in school and we play games,we have no tension and we made a cute bond with our friends and even teachers etc. So What do you think? You can share your any opinion :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'd have to say neither, but maybe that's because my school life was too much pressure for me. No one really understood me or my disabilities growing up in school, and it was really difficult for me to learn. Also, I think you're making school life sound way too easy, like you're in kindergarten. Just saying.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Personally my school life has been better than my college life, or at least for my first college life. Maybe when I go back and get a 2nd degree, maybe it'll be different. My school life was more better than my (first) college life simply because my (first) college life was all online, and while that mean't that I got to stay home and turn stuff in when I so desire and study at my own pace, but I didn't get to talk or hangout with anyone in any of my classes or try to make some new friends in college. Maybe it would've (it'll) been (be) different if it wasn't online, but even then, I think that my school life would still be better.

Years
College = university basically, right?

Hmmm I'm not quite sure. I found school life a lot easier compared to university. In university you are expected to work harder and more independently.
Socially, I really enjoy the freedom I have at the moment while studying ... which is mostly due to not living at home anymore. Everything also feels a lot more casual, we address some of our professors/teachers by their first name and people generally seem more relaxed.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
University life was vastly preferable for me than junior high/high school life was. First of all, the nature of the specialization system universities present means you'll find a lot of like-minded and like-interested people with a lot in common. That makes it much easier to make friends. Second, kids in junior high and high school are often not fully developed emotionally and can be extremely cruel.

Personally, I enjoyed university way more than junior high/high school. Elementary school was pretty great, though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
On one hand, I miss the social structure of high school. I disliked most of the people I went to school with, but I understood them. They were easy to read and as such I was respected despite not actually being liked that much. It was a relatively simple world then. On the other hand, I don't miss anything else about high school and the only downside to university is the reality that I will most likely be in debt for the rest of my life.

They call me Brandon Lee

don't u look at my girlfriend
Years
neither, they both sucked. if you have a decent workplace environment that is much better than either, because high school is full of immature idiots and college has immature idiots but in different ways

at work there tend to be older people which means people with more life experience, more maturity ect

miel!

Kisses!
Years
Both have their merits... My school life was very relaxed, as I went to a small and laid-back high school. I can say I had a good high school experience. College is more tough, but you have more free time and you can choose classes you like. Also you have adult freedom. I guess I'd say school life- it was a more calm and stable time. Being out of school isn't so bad either though. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2017
School life was great because I had a ton of free time. Homework went away in a breeze.

College life is great too, because I actually feel like what I'm doing is getting me somewhere in life. Not really a lot of leisure time to spare, though.

I kinda miss having free time. :(

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
University and College/ High School were both incredibly fun.

However, I'd have to choose University over college. College was fun and I was one of those kids who basically knew everyone, but I didn't have many close friends. University I actually a group of close friends (not to mention are all gaming nerds unlike college where I had none.)

Not to mention more freedom and both lax and not as tough as college :D Also I love what I study what I love to do so of course I'd say Uni over college.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
As the title says all, What do you think which one is better School Life Or College Life?
I think School Life is better because We can make friends easily in school and we play games,we have no tension and we made a cute bond with our friends and even teachers etc. So What do you think? You can share your any opinion :)

Assuming you live on campus, they offer tons of activities and things to get to know your campus mates when you get to college. I found that meeting people and making friends (if you let yourself) at college was a lot easier. Especially since everyone is stripped from their high school identities (jock, prep, nerd, etc.) and has a blank slate.

Years
Umm! I seriously can't judge on this!I loved my school life and loving my college life.Also the fact that I havent finished college,I dont know which is better!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I liked elementary/high school well enough but my god I would never want to go back. It provided more social structure, I guess, but you can get that same sort of structure in university if you join clubs/groups, attend events, and so on. If anything it's easier since generally in the upper years, people are only in a class if they enjoy it rather than all the mandatory crap you have to take in high school, so you know people already share interests to some extent.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
College life, hands down. Too many reasons to even start listing them, so I won't bother.

If school life is all of K-12 and not just high school though, then yeah up until about 7th or 8th grade it's basically just hanging out with your friends for 8 hours a day, so that was fun.

Years
College life by far. If you think school life is better, then bless you for not realizing how much more free you are as a college student.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I didn't even live on campus and I much, muuuuuuuch preferred college life to school life. Having freedom over your class schedule, being more independent, not having to abide under so many rules and regulations, having more opportunities for social connections, more social events, etc. Yeah, college work is harder and there's often more of it, but the freedom college affords is so much better than the rigidity of school.

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
I'm amazing that anyone preferred elementary/middle/high school to college/university. While I made some good friends and enjoyed the school plays in at my private Jewish high school, my college and university life was so much better. I met a wider variety of people, made friends who had similar interests, didn't have to stress about where I fit in within the social hierarchy and worried a lot less about being judged. I also got to take courses I was actually interested in, attend amazing seminars, go to cool events, and I generally had a ton more freedom.

~Psychic

Back