• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your superpower?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Non-existence: +15 Stealth, -10 Morale
    Though not physically invisible, this unit can be completely overlooked by friend and foe alike. Can be dispelled through a confidence boost.

Ditzy: +10 Kindness, -5 Charisma
    Tries to help allies whenever possible, despite lacking skill. Flip a coin. If heads, support succeeded. If tails, user skips a turn.

Aspiring Healer: +20 Knowledge, +5 Confidence, +7 Luck
    Basic knowledge of medicine. Can save teammates from the brink of death, but lacks HP-restoration skills.

i'm going for White Mage, lol

Last edited:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Mine has to be something with being high. I feel like a damn superhuman when I'm high.
    Mind of a Stoner
    This unit is under the influence of marijuana and has no idea what they're doing.
    +5 Happiness
    +15 Raciness (That's a word. I didn't know that. [I get very racy when I'm high.])
    +3 Perception
    -5 Competence
    -10 Intelligence
    -25 Stealth (I'm a loud motherfucker)
    Additionally, this dumbass gains the ability to think deep into the workings of the universe and see the face of god. They also trip balls. Be careful around them, as they are very unpredictable. And loud. Oh so loud.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    • ★ Empath
    This lifelong ability grants it's holder a profound connection to others; and a higher likelihood of crying.
    +100 Intuition, +100 Love, -50 Emotional Stability, -50 Health
    • Graceful Step
    This unit does not collide with objects and never falls.
    • Psychedelic Familiarity
    Carrier gains bonus stats when under the effects of marijuana.
    +30 Normality, +10 Creativity, +10 Insight
    • Burning Spirit
    The affected does not give up easily and surges with power when hurt.
    +30 Willpower, +10 Confidence, +30 Strength

Last edited:

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • looks like you need a lifelong ability. c;
    The only one I can say I've had my whole life is Restless.
    Units possessing Restless must move as often as able. Movement may be beneficial or harmful to units with Restless , moving either forward or back. In addition, units with Restless may move other units, regardless of their abilities, either forward or back.
    + 35 Meddlesome (unit attempts to connect with other units)
    + 65 Vigor (unit supplies energy to other units)
    + 30 Wandering
    - 50 Content (pleasure required for unit is unusually high)
    Regret is set to zero (unit is unable to feel remorse for its actions, regardless of the outcome)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Mine is writing. I can use writing as a way of expressing myself since I can't always explain something verbally or emotionally. I can't really think of anything else. *shrug*

Also, I don't know anything stat wise either. O_o

aperrentis

Degreaser politics
    Years
  • Obviously the only superpower anyone needs is ZA WARUDO.
    What's your superpower?

Back