• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • What up PC, the name is Paul :) I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life, with my brother letting me play a portion of his Silver copy when I was 4, where I grew a hate for Wooper (IT KEPT ON KILLING ME...which could have been my 4 year old fault) . SInce then, i've played every generation of the main series games, and now I feel like I should find the right community to connect to other fans, since the passion of Pokemon is absent in my High School. I think I may have found the right Place :D So, tell me a little about the community and how we all work (helping, communicating, friendships and of course, in-game interactions).

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Paul welcome to the forums!
    Gotta say like your username haha
    Umm everyone hates whooper its the most annoying poke ever! xD

Ok I'll try my best.
    So here we are all super friendly and we all encourage you to just be active and have fun in the community!
    Many people like to chat so use visitor messages or Vms to communicate with people directly or pms if u want something more private if you think you've interacted with someone a lot feel free to shoot them a friend request haha.

Most people are really friendly so you can pretty much get to know anyone by vm's.
    If you need help in a game or just wanna trade or battle we have section for all of those and we also have friend code sharing thread as well so you can start interacting in game with people like you XD

So thats about pretty much it welcome again feel free to tell us about your interests and we can recommend a forum you might like or in the welcome lounge you can request a mentor to help give you a tour of the communtity which is of coarse free haha

But nice meeting you if you have any questions feel free to vm me and hope to see you around the community!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Gah, thinking on it now I had my fair share of issues with Wooper too hahaha. Way back then I considered it elusive since I could almost never find it and it loved destroying my poor Cyndaquil which was my first Johto starter. No fun at all. q_q

Welcome welcome, Paul! Looks like you're quite the big Pokemon fan, we would absolutely love to have you so I hope you'll love it here on PC. :') There are plenty of ways to traverse this place but I prefer joining clubs in the Pokemon Clubs or Fan Clubs & Groups boards to get acquainted with people who have similar interests, or (shameless plug maybe?) replying to intro threads. I've met many awesome new users who are all active and experienced now. hope you have fun~

Years
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome :3 I can't wait to discuss the topic that means a lot to me with people who have the same connection. I also see two of you are SU fans, great to see we all have a similar love for different medias and topics.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Paul, welcome to PC (: Glad to see you're enjoying the forum so far - I think you've definitely come to the right place to find a community of PokeFans! Everyone here is super welcoming and friendly so I'm sure you'll meet heaps of cool people.

Definitely spend some time exploring the forum! We have heaps of Pokemon sections where you can discuss any of the Pokemon games as well as things like the anime and manga, and then other boards where you can discuss your non-Pokemon passions (:

As for Wooper, I've had mixed experiences with it too! I love it - it's super cute - but when I was young and playing Silver, my brother and I ran into a shiny Wooper (I remember that it was pink!) and we caught it, amazed at what we had found. Then the next day my brother restarted the game. So that was great. :/

Looking forward to seeing you around! Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat ^_^

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Paul! I personally think Wooper is awesome, I have a shiny Quagsire and I've used it a lot, plus I think that derptastic face is so adorable. If you don't like it, that's okay though. Why don't you tell us what your favourite pokémon is?

Hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Back