• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So...uhh...yeah...

SuperKirbyTwinz

Twice the person...twice the fun...Twinning yes?
Years
  • This account has been here for a while but I haven't actually posted anything here...so...

T: HI, EVERYBODY! My name is Terry. I have been a PokeFan since 97. I make music with my twin brother Perry.

P: sup!

T: I will probably be the one posting the majority of the time, but me and my bro are sharing this account since it is more convenient than having two accounts on the same forum. I hope that's cool.

Years
  • This is the coolest account ever! I love that you two are sharing accounts and I think it's super clever how you labeled who's talking with T/P. :) What kind of music do you make? I'm usually fine with any genres unless it''s rap. I'm just not a fan of it. So which Pokemon games have you played Terry/Perry? And which ones have been your favorite? I personally loved Pokemon Black the most despite the hate it gets.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Yep that's cool, welcome to PC you guys! Nice to have you. :3

I've been into Pokemon since around 1998 myself so it's been ages.. but still a proud fan haha. Being into it for so long will pretty much guarantee you'll have a lot to talk about so hopefully you two will keep logging on (even just one of you would be splendid). Cheers, ask if you need help. :) Any plans to post your music here by the way??

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Terry and Perry, welcome to PC (: It's cool to hear that you two make music - any particular style of music you guys are most into making? You should check out the Culture & Media section, you can post some of your music there if you'd like to share it with us.

Looking forward to seeing you guys around!

SuperKirbyTwinz

Twice the person...twice the fun...Twinning yes?
    Years
  • This is the coolest account ever! I love that you two are sharing accounts and I think it's super clever how you labeled who's talking with T/P. :) What kind of music do you make? I'm usually fine with any genres unless it''s rap. I'm just not a fan of it. So which Pokemon games have you played Terry/Perry? And which ones have been your favorite? I personally loved Pokemon Black the most despite the hate it gets.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around! :)

T: Trust me, this era's rap music has not helped that cause. I don't hold it against you, everyone has their likes and dislikes. Plus you seem cool. We make any and all type of music. I'm teaching myself music theory for about two or three years, so I want to make lots and lots of music. I enjoy it. I have been trying to emulate some of the music from Pokemon, because it has a very distinct style to it.

As far as my fav Pokegame...I'd have to say Pokemon Gold. It was the first one I ever played...until my precious Game Boy Color died. I've played all of them with the exception of the Pokepark ones. Black (White) and Black (and White) 2 were also some of my favs. My brother likes Silver version.

Yep that's cool, welcome to PC you guys! Nice to have you. :3

I've been into Pokemon since around 1998 myself so it's been ages.. but still a proud fan haha. Being into it for so long will pretty much guarantee you'll have a lot to talk about so hopefully you two will keep logging on (even just one of you would be splendid). Cheers, ask if you need help. :) Any plans to post your music here by the way??

Plans? To post music? Yuuuuuuuup!!

Hello there and welcome you two to PC! nice to meet both of you!

Accounts can be shared, so don't worry about it. Making music? that's amazing! what kind of music do you guys make? PC is a really big place, so don't be shy and ask for help if you need it. Oh, I'm always open for helping, so feel free to ask me anything as well. I hope you guys stay around, and who knows... Maybe you two become famous someday!

Merci! Merci!

I like all type of music. Right now I am trying to make custom soundtrack-ish type of music like for video games and such...so that includes Pokemon! (YES!) Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome. The people at PC are interesting, warm and friendly.

Are they huggable?

Hiii Terry and Perry~ I merged your posts into one - just remember to use the Edit button whenever you wanna make multiple posts, okay? Just so that everything becomes cleaner! Anyways, good morning and welcome to the forums!I've been a fan since the 90s too, with my first pokemon game being pokemon Yellow. Anywhooo. Don't be shy on exploring our Pokemon sections, and I hope to see you around here soon! If you need any assistance, contact one of us at anytime~ <33

T: Yo, Dragon! Thank you and I will definitely remember that.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii Terry and Perry~ I merged your posts into one - just remember to use the Edit button whenever you wanna make multiple posts, okay? Just so that everything becomes cleaner! Anyways, good morning and welcome to the forums!I've been a fan since the 90s too, with my first pokemon game being pokemon Yellow. Anywhooo. Don't be shy on exploring our Pokemon sections, and I hope to see you around here soon! If you need any assistance, contact one of us at anytime~ <33

Back