• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azazel's Blue Time

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    azazel_x_eve_by_asktboicharacters-d8g0mb5.jpg

A year ago, this adorable person known by the name of Azazel was blessed with the blue flagship of moderators and entrusted the Challenges section.

Today we celebrate his modship.

Happy 1st modversary pair! May you stay a mod for years to come and keep bringing flavour to the Challenges section (and the other that you now mod but I can't be bothered to lurk around in >_>). Keep carrying momma Syd's legacy on and on!

Years
  • It's Necrum's modversary? I somehow forgot until this thread came up.

Anyways dude, you have done so much in that first year on staff, not only keeping Challenges alive but also recently landing a mod gig at Video Games as well shows you are awesome and we don't want you to ever change.

Here's to hopefully another year of world domination.

Years
  • I still remember a year ago when I was almost incredulous when it happened, but it's nice that it's been a year since it happened. Props!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    lol, sometimes I forget that you were modded after me

Congrats on making it to one year, you're a great mod for challenges even though I haven't looked at the section in months

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

• Congrats Nec! Great mod, and may you continue to do such a good job for the ages to come :D

Years
  • I can make plenty of comments about how time flies and it's already been a year (good grief has it!?) but I'm sure that's obvious. Congrats on a year! You've really been doing wonderful as staff this whole time and I'm really proud.

Back