• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who are you going to play with?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
  • I know 2 people IRL who i am gonna play with(we are in the same class at the same school)but we are only gonna play via Wifi.I guess that counts since we are planning to
    battle after each Gym much like your in game rival does!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • by my self. None of these folks in the south even touches pokemon lol. well I guess thats where pokecommunity comes in :)

Years
  • I would be playing Pokemon with a lot of the people in my university. I swear, the people in the cafeteria(around 19 of them or so) are just as excited as me. So, its going to be one challenge to see who is going to train their Pokemon better, and then compete to see who has the strongest and better team.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • I'm gonna be playing it with my Boyfriend, In the last 6 months we've played every game up as far as BW, where we are now. He gave up on R/S/E due to his Emulator failing though, so may have to revisit them at some stage.

Years
  • I do have a decent amount of friends who still like Pokémon (mainly because I installed Gold in their calculators xD). However, the economy here in Portugal is, huh, bad, meaning that only rich people and/or big fans (like me) are actually willing to pay for it, so I'm left with two friends planning on buying it. One of them has already pre-ordered, the other one is planning on getting it for Christmas (which is also his bday).
    Looking at the posts above, I guess I can't complain ;)

yep here in the Philippines too
    3rd world country /m\

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
    Years
  • I'll play with my "friend" (god I hate him) and his brother. Sadly me and his brother preordered the same version, so I doubt my friend is going to help me out with exclusives. I'll choose the starter that they don't choose, which will hopefully give me the advantage over the friend.

Years
  • I hope I post this correctly
    so who are you going to play Pokemon X/Y with?
    my friend who now lives in America is going to play it with his classmates
    while me is going to play it alone in the school since no one is willing to buy a 3ds and buy a cartridge of the game XD
    so I guest I'm going to find some wifi buddies, again
    but I think it's really different from real life friends to play Pokemon with

so going back to the main topic.
    who are you going to play pokemon x/y with? :D
    real friends and the Pokecommunity?

Suprisingly, a lot of my friends started getting 3ds for X&Y and most of them had never played other gen. They even ask me for a battle once they get the game and they didn't even know that mostly I play the game competitively with all EV training. Should I unleashed all my battle strategy when playing with them? I can't wait for Poke Transporter though.

Hey, if you dont mind, we could be wifi buddy too.

Years
  • My Cousin said that he will ask his mom and her mom said 60% would be the chance that they would buy 3ds and Pokemon X

where are you getting girlfriend that can play pokemon me want one :D

I don't mind adding all of you guys in pokemon Y

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I'll probably just play alone. I don't WiFi for online battles, and no one in my family likes Pokemon, also don't know anyone else in Seattle who plays Pokemon games.... I always have fun playing by myself too.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • I am going to be playing with my little bro, little sis, my girlfriend and everyone I have added or who has added me on my 3DS. Feel free to add me and then private message me your 3DS FC. I'll be getting Pokemon X first and then I will get Pokemon Y probably around Christmas or black friday.

I'm so excited for this game. I haven't been this excited since Pokemon SoulSilver.
    P.S. Im a Pokemon Veteran :)

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • dem where are you getting this gf that plays pokemon you guys are making me jelly :/

Lol sorry to make you jelly. My gf plays video games in general. A good place to try to find a girl that games is at game conventions, but its HARD finding a gamer girl thats local, single and above all isnt psyco lol. They're out there though :)

Years
  • That's sad that so many of your friends stopped playing :c

For me, most of my friends still play lol and I'm even going to GameStop with one of them so we can pick up our games and then we're spending the rest of the day together to play it!

Years
  • A couple of my co-workers/friends are getting the game, one of which is even buying a 3DS in order to do so. I'm also going to a midnight release in hopes of making some new friends to play online with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    If/when I get a 3DS I'll play with my friend. We've already planned that whichever version of the game she gets, since she's getting her Pokemon game first, I'll get the opposite game.

Back