• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A smogon rated "weak" team :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
I want to make a competitive team that are waht smogon would consider "weak Pokemon". I have some ideas like Corsola, Mightyeana and kricketune but i need some help with movesets and items (and other pokemon" I really want to prove that lower stat fully evolved pokemon like the aforementioned ones are strong to!!! i know some people out there agree with me.

Help much appreciated :) :) :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I want to make a competitive team that are waht smogon would consider "weak Pokemon". I have some ideas like Corsola, Mightyeana and kricketune but i need some help with movesets and items (and other pokemon" I really want to prove that lower stat fully evolved pokemon like the aforementioned ones are strong to!!! i know some people out there agree with me.

Help much appreciated :) :) :)

You can try the NU metagame!

Regardless, we don't build teams for you here. If you come up with a team yourself and post it according to the rules I can certainly help you with it in NU, but otherwise there's nothing for me to help with!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
And if you need help on the movesets, use Smogon. Then change them to your liking. You can ask minor questions regarding team help in the Simple Q&A Thread as well, but don't rely on other people to make your team. I'll leave this open so that you can edit your post with your team.

Back