• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request for Living Dex fillers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
Years
  • Hey all, I recently booted up my game of Alpha Saphhire ahead of the realease of Sun/Moon, and i saw that I almost completed my Living Dex, have about 630 in total, and compiled a list of all those that Im missing.

If anyone can help me out with some of the more obsqure ones that would be awesome

Heres the list

51 left
    Kingdra
    Porygon2
    Smeargle
    Shiftry
    Vigoroth
    Shuppet
    Absol
    Salamence
    Monferno
    Staravia
    Kricketot
    Shellos
    Honchkrow
    Chingling
    Skuntank
    Finneon
    Weavile
    Magnezone
    Lickylicky
    Magmortar
    Yanmega
    Gliscor
    Porygon-Z
    Tepig
    Patrat
    Purrloin
    Blitzle
    Roggenrola
    Cofa.grigus
    Gothorita
    Vanillish
    Karrablast
    Foongus
    Joltik
    Tynamo
    Eelektrik
    Chandelure
    Axew
    Shelmet
    Meinshao
    Hydreigon
    Fennekin
    Talonflame
    Spewpa
    Floette
    Doublade
    Aromatisse
    Slurpuff
    Binacle
    Sylveon
    Goomy

I can return the favour with a spare Manaphy, Keldeo, or Celebi, depends on how many you can spare to me. One per 20 pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, i can give you Shelmet,Fennekin,Lickilicky,Goomy and Absol ^^ i don't know if this is enough for a return favour with the pokemon or shiny you are proposing. Feel free to tell me.

Years
  • I can do a bunch of these, just gotta go through my boxes. Do you care about anything such as country or nicknames?

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Pokemon with varying ID's is actually looked upon more favourably as it helps with the Lottery, ill be on in approx 10 hours to initiate trades

Also I just realised this site blocks half of Cofa.grigus' name

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey man i can help you out with some of these if you would mind helping me with a dex fill of a ditto

Years
  • Went through my boxes, and looks like I got 36 for you. 10 hours from your last post is about 2:30 am my time, luckily I'm a night person :) I only have a couple of shinies, so whatever you feel it's worth I'll take. I have for you:
    Smoochum
    Mudkip
    Crawdaunt
    Anorith
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Gastrodon
    Mismagius
    Bonsly
    Mime jr
    Spiritomb
    Munchlax
    Croagunk
    Electivire
    Togekiss
    Mamoswine
    Snivy
    Lillipup
    Herdier
    Munna
    Pidove
    Audino
    Sewaddle
    Venipede
    Maractus
    Yamask
    Gothita
    Ferroseed
    Accelgor
    Stunfisk
    Tornadus
    Inkay
    Skrelp
    Sliggoo
    Phantump
    Xerneas

Years
  • Sounds good to me. I am free only this friday between 6:30am to 10am EST time. I don't know if we will be able to trade with your time zone. Sorry in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back