• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global Trade Station

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
I don't find GTS very useful, mostly because most people put up common pokemon for insane offers like legendaries and shinies of impossible levels. I also don't have very many pokemon. I prefer negotiations or wonder trade--wonder trade just cuz it's fun.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
If your doing GTS only offer version exclusives otherwise you wont get what you want and don't ever try to get legendaries on gts unless its an easy one. (Articuno for Machoke) if you offer version exclusives you should be able to get whatever you want within minutes because for completion people WILL need them. I got EVERY starter and other exclusives yesterday just by spam catching seedots zangoose and solrocks and offering them for said starters and exclusives like lotad and sableye. Like I said though when it comes to legendaries, never GTS.

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Although I have my gripes, I'm finding the GTS a useful way to build up my Dex and store of tradable legendaries/shinies.

What do you guys think is popular on the GTS right now? At the moment I'm putting up Safari Dittos which seem to get snapped up, even for legendaries and shinies.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
I find GTS to be a mixed bag. When searching for a pokemon, I find a lot of people making absurd offers such as wanting a celebi in exchange for a totodile. However, this can be turned beneficial since it makes reasonable offers stand out a lot more. Most of the pokemon I upload get traded within minutes.

Back