• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

i can maybe whip somethin together and give you an idea...
    :P
    ill send it to you later tonight though.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    okay then.

thanks a lot.
    How about doing an ellipse made up out of points like the first example I did for you when you asked about how to do an ellipse menu, then the images could appear to be moving around a ring.

Last edited:

Waudby

Update:

Bank:

I've added another small feature ( i like adding these small features it helps fill the game up a bit :P)

Another new use of the mouse!

screenshot%202008.11.03%2014.25.15.0348.png
    screenshot%202008.11.03%2014.16.55.0738.png

A revamp of the old G/S/C banking system that your mum offers.

Waudby

this isn't the finished version that's on display, it's an early version, i decided to add more to it.

I now have a min and max button for easily changing the amount and also an OK button :D

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • Thats looks really good. Instead of the touch things on the normal screen, would you be able to make it on a seperate screen like a bottom screen like Pokemon Beta? Not saying you have to be it makes it seem more like a DS and that makes it seem more official.

Waudby

Thats looks really good. Instead of the touch things on the normal screen, would you be able to make it on a seperate screen like a bottom screen like Pokemon Beta? Not saying you have to be it makes it seem more like a DS and that makes it seem more official.

I was considering making it like that, however I don't want this to be an exact clone of the official games (system wise) so i think leaving it all on one screen is just as good.

It works really well, I really hope that I can make some good progress within the game's storyline so that I can release another demo soon.

cool are there any new pokemon sprites and can someone help me with my game pokemon blue chill under game development

Please don't advertise your game in my thread.

And as for new Pokémon Sprites, if someone can tell me where I can find the new Platinum sprites (m/f and shiny) then I will add the Platinum sprites in.

As for brand new fan made Pokémon... unless I can get a very good spriter and designer... no.

Waudby

Update:

Sundale Town Final:

screenshot%202008.11.20%2022.31.59.0390.png
    screenshot%202008.11.05%2022.34.53.0625.png
    screenshot%202008.11.05%2022.34.45.0828.png

Just a few screen shots from the new version of Sundale Town, and as a special treat, the whole map to look at as well :P

map.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    arghh please make it so you can choose other starters since johto really sucks...

Waudby

arghh please make it so you can choose other starters since johto really sucks...

The way the intro works wont give you a list of definitive starters as such, there's a wide array of about 20-30 possible Pokémon to begin with, through certain choices and events at the start of the game.

for about 30mins you will be without a Pokémon, inside Sundale Town, instead of just pass through there and never have to visit again.

As with the Title, Odyssey, meaning a long meaningful journey, you will have to return to places and travel around a fair amount to fully explore and complete the game.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • I really like the update!
    PS: do you have any problems with me making my own snow tileset based on yours? (I won't rip them or something just use it as a reference)

PoKéMaKeR

Waudby

PS: do you have any problems with me making my own snow tileset based on yours? (I won't rip them or something just use it as a reference)

PoKéMaKeR

Well, i'd rather you went ahead and tried to make some without using mine as a base, because I want to try and keep my game looking different from everyone else's which is becoming more and more diffcult at the moment, once the game is released, things will be a different matter then.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • Well, i'd rather you went ahead and tried to make some without using mine as a base, because I want to try and keep my game looking different from everyone else's which is becoming more and more diffcult at the moment, once the game is released, things will be a different matter then.

Oh that was a misunderstanding I meant I would use the normal D/P tileset as a base..
    In fact, I don't even know why I asked you, because I wouldn't be using any of your tilesets as a base lol :P
    Uhm sorry (I think) and thanks anyway
    Good luck with the game!

PoKéMaKeR

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    may i suggest like town competitions like fire competitions or water etc? random competition with a small prize in the end like they do int he anime some times

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    when i downloaded the demo it said it couldnt find the file

here is what it said

open it it from a list
    or look on the internet

can u fix that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back