• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SkittishHeart- oh! I'm sorry ^^;;; i readed it trough and you're accepted :) intresting history btw ^^

Catgirl(boy) spots are full again

these are the new classes: Dorm-A has class from Mr. Hiroshi (my character), Dorm-B has class from Rafael p's character, Dorm-C has class from WestSideconnection's Character

I will tell you when the break is over

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
What dorm is RealMrFaceMan's character, Wolf, in again? My phone won't take me to the 1st page anymore due to too much posts & pics.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@SD- he's in Dorm-C, but don't worry, break is over when your guys interaction is over.

I will let Sapphire become a real loner, so she'll sit down somewhere in the corners of the classroom and won't interact with anyone.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow has massive, and I do mean MASSIVE, trust issues and a horrid temper once she gets fired up about something. She is generally very sweet though. I probably should have put in my SU that she has massive Bi-polar.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Beegu- awwwww :( sad to hear you leave... Well... Come back anytime you want.

Werewolves Spots are open again

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Allison Catherine Ortega controlled by Draginja.

:) Got it. I'll go post then.

Sorry RealMrFaceMan. Maybe we can meet up later. ^^;;

EDIT: I have interacted with Gavin & Allison, machomuu & Draginja. Mind his manners...it doesn't stop there. :P

Last edited:
Back