• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I've had one, but it wasn't very good. I just used it cause I like the pogeyman.

The person who posts directly after meh has never level grinded all their pokes to level one hundred because they were afraid of rayquaza.

(I did. I was such a n00b back then)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Correct, though I may eventually.

The person who posts after meh has never watched the first pokemon movie.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    False, I have. I saw all of them up till the Jirachi one I think.

TPBMHN has never gotten the maximum amount of money without cheats in any Pokemon game.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Lol, I would only do that if the Pokemon was special, like shiny or something. So true. The person below me has never taught a Lucario Extremespeed.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • oh yes i have ive gone through the whole game without a town map

the person bellow me has never used an actio replay on pokemon d/p

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • yup never lost to one

the person below me couldnt beat the D/P/P elite 4 on the first try

nct28th

MY METAPOD IS HARDER LOLZ XD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    False i did it on my first try and first run thru the game and my only run thru.

The person below me has never seen 2 shiny nidoran males in a row on pokemon gold!

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    False. In Pokemon Gold I was experimenting by using the cloning Pokemon glitch. I was a fanatic about keeping my boxes organized and I hated having more than one of the same Pokemon. I just was cloning for the trading industry and wanted to try it on legendaries. (I guess this counts.)

The next person has never beaten the Elite Four and captured Dialga in Pokemon Diamond in the exact same day they got it. (I did this in less than 10 hours...Too bad I got mixed up with Action Replay and accidentally entered a code where it changed my name to Ash and set my time at 24 hours. I lost all my showing off opportunities...)

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    True. Kind of impossible to miss that. ;o

The next person has never used a Master Ball on a Pokemon that doesn't have it's own plot or special condition with it.

Oh and tell me Down with the Darkness, did you happen to get your game on the day it came out and in January 2009 have nearly all the Pokemon and completed all special side-task things with just 23 hours? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (That was the day I screwed around with Action Replay.) Hahaaahaaahahaaa. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back