• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Word Association

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Lt. Surge, the gym leader of the town in which Staryu are found by fishing in Kanto!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
(On a side note has anybody noticed how weird the spelling of camouflage is? I only noticed now....)

I want to say that the word has French origins and then maybe English-speakers butchered the pronunciation?

Anyways, the first thing that comes to mind with Lt. Surge is Raichu, who seems to be his signature pokémon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Jolteon. The evolution of Eevee that happens when you use a Thunder Stone!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pinwheel Forest - I think the relation here is pretty obvious! My favourite of the forests too ♥

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Genderless Pokemon, for all the young kids who put Mewtwo and Ditto into the Daycare hoping for an egg only to be disappointed.....

krabbypatz93

August Burns Red FTW
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
Moltres

At least I think it doesn't have a gender, I haven't looked down under there long enough to see if there's anything there. Didn't want to ._.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Looks like we have to complete the triplet with Articuno
Tres, dos, UNO

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
And what other place to find Articuno other than the beautiful Seafoam Islands.

Back