• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rickonstark

the forgotten son
Years
  • Hello! I actually created this account a while back but i suddenly got the urge to come back for this one {:3} well it is mainly beacuse i think Pokemon Go! is coming to town! Yeah! ^^
    well anyway... Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! ;)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you. Hope you have a fun time here.

Years
  • Hey there, it's great you remembered us after a few months!

Feel free to tell us about yourself as well if you want to, such as a favorite Pokémon, or maybe the reason you joined us? :)

Hope to see you around! Have a good weekend as well :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey , welcome to the sire! Nice to meet you, I'm a fan of the games as well. Pokemon Go seems like a really cool idea, I can't wait to hear more about it! It's supposed to come out this year should be great! If you'd ever like to chat about Pokemon, games or anything feel free to hit me up wit ha message.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Pokemon Go does seem pretty fun from the trailer, but I do hope that it lives up to the hype! I might try it myself, just cause I'm a bit curious to how it performs, ohoho. Anywho, nice to have you back; welcome to the forums today, and it's a pleasure meeting you!~

Have a good weekend, and don't be shy on contacting me if you have any questions or conerns about the forums! Have a waaailord of a time! :3

Back