• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Greetings everyone, this is TheDutchman speaking. Recently got re-interested in the pokemon hacking scene and played a ton of them in the past few months. After having this account for over 2 years I thought it was about time I at least introduced myself! At the moment I'm also learning the basics of ROM-hacking since I've got a story that's not leaving my mind for over a year and it NEEDS to get out haha.
    Well that's that, TheDutchman signing out.

Years
  • Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you! If you need help with anything ROM hack-related, be sure to check out the ROM hack sections down in the middle of the index page. :) Over there, you can find various tutorials in case you get stuck, or just simply ask for help. The moderators here are very friendly so they'd be glad to help out if you needed to ask them anything as well.

Hope to see you around~ have a good time here, and feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever want to chat and/or say hi!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Haha tell me about it! PC has a very creative community and hacking's a popular way to bring your ideas to light. It's difficult but certainly worth it in the end.. if only I had that sort of patience. ;( Welcome to PC, TheDutchman, good to meet you. <3

Will be looking forward to having you post around and hopefully publish your project in the near future!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Mmm, good that you're back in hacking; we've got some new talented hackers in the Hacking board for you to meet up! I wish you good luck with your Hacking learning too; the tutorials there will be sure to help you out. ^^

I hope to see you around lots! If you ever need assistance or just fancy a silly chat, feel free to send me a private message okie? Enjoy~ <33

Back