• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The one-word story game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
You can't add a word and a sentence. :P

And I think this is a one sentence game.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on,

Skystrike

Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which

Skystrike

Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which could

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which could make them commit suicide

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which could make them commit suicide, but

Skystrike

Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which could make them commit suicide, but a murder case was conducted so

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
Years
Pikachu was eating cake when suddenly an Arbok asked him to steal some feet from a Pokemon Called Spinarak who has sombrero on his head. So now Spinarak decided to tapdance on what some Rattata killed someone on, a platform which could make them commit suicide, but a murder case was conducted so Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back