• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from a new guy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Well, hello from Denmark! :)

I joined this community, for being able to download awesome rom hacks, and because i wanted to join a community which share the same interest with me.

Me and rom hacking! (noob-alert)

I've tried using advance map, and some kind of scripting before i got here.(Foullomps tutorial).

But now i see that eXe is more popular, is that a better scripting program, or?

I'm quite new to scripting, but really want to learn the basics, and possibly develop from there. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

This is definitely a great community where you can download and play rom hacks with fellow peers, so you've come to the right place indeed! I'm Dragon! I'm not that brilliant when it comes to ROM Hacking, but, you can hop on by the ROM hacking section for all sorts of tutorials and other help like for scripting, anytime you'd like to learn more!

So, I hope this helps you out, and I look forward to your stay! Lemme know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll help you out as soon as I can! Have a great weekend, and I hope we'll be great friends soon. <33

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ahh, we have so many tutorials and resources here for you to use if you're an aspiring hacker! Welcome to the community, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Zach, and I'll be glad to help you out with anything around the forums if you need help. :)

Hope to see you around the forums! Feel free to stop by on my profile as well to say hi if you ever want to chat, and have a good weekend! ;D

Years
  • Check out the Beginner's Lounge subforum if you're confused about anything hacking and need some help, people would be happy to help you out there. This is the area for introducing yourself and welcoming other members so you won't get the proper help by asking here. Welcome, danp!

Good luck learning the ropes of hacking. I'm sure you can tell but a lot of members come here hoping to learn all about it so we've plenty of resources that you can take advantage of and of course many people who can help out. I don't know much about ROM hacking myself but am more than happy to help show you where to post so you get the help you need as fast as possible.

Enjoy your time. n~n

Back