• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v 6 [THE END OF THE THREAD AS WE KNOW IT IS NEAR...I think]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Well, after a ton of research, I have found that PokeCommunity has had at least 17 administrators, 19 super moderators, and 106 moderators.

Last edited:
    Years

I was bored. Also, I only researched staff members from June 26, 2007 to July 2nd, 2014, so they are subject to change as I find more staff members.

Years

Oh sure, but it's not my decision, it's the higher staff's decision. And I'd only want to mod this section. How about you?

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years

Yeah I know. Doesn't hurt to dream about it though lol. You're always on this section so I bet there's a change of it happening! eh... it's not my goal to be mod of any section so it's more of a "nah" than a "yeah". if they asked i honestly don't know what I'd say lol.

Years

This section doesn't even need another moderator, so I doubt they'd ask me anytime soon...Btw, do you have a section you'd like to mod in particular?

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years

there are mods of this section though, right? o_O I'm thinking you, or a mod, would be needed to approve new games? eh not really. I stay in this section tons and in the general section, that's it really.

Years

Yeah, we have Sora, Netto Azure, and donavannj. Netto Azure has been a moderator since '09, Sora since '10, and donavannj since '14, at least of this section. I don't think games should require a moderator to approve them, since there's only been about 5 rule-breaking threads made in this section since I joined.

Yukari

I'll be honest, I really want to be a moderator, but I'm perfectly happy with just being a regular member.

'Sides, at this point in time VG doesn't need any more staff members.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    since you have all of these facts, who is/was the youngest mod here? i've always kinda wondered.
    you ninja you

Yukari

I'm not sure, but I remember hearing someone was 11 when they got modded. :p

But I know that people from around 16-18 have been modded here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back