• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for dream balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello everyone!

I need some help. I'm looking for a female dratini in a Dream ball. I don't care about nature or IV i can breed that in myself, but i need a female in a dream ball! I've got a lot of pokemon i would be willing to trade, please message me or post here if your interested or want more details.

Thank you!
    Nari

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think I have a few. Need to check later when I get back home though.
    Could you provide to me your timezone and your available time to trade? That way, we could arrange a time for the trade. :3

Years
  • I think I have a few. Need to check later when I get back home though.
    Could you provide to me your timezone and your available time to trade? That way, we could arrange a time for the trade. :3

Hello,

What were you looking to get for one? Also i am in UTC-05:00 and i'm available from around 11am to 9pm.

Thank you much! :)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hello,

What were you looking to get for one? Also i am in UTC-05:00 and i'm available from around 11am to 9pm.

Thank you much! :)

Not looking for anything specific at the moment, so it could be whatever. :P
    Seeing as you're online right now, are you available for trade? Can I ask if we do it via the GTS? I can't seem to have a stable enough 'net to perform a direct trade with someone online. :/

Just deposit any 'mon in the GTS with the message "Jagold," and ask for a Gligar/Shroomish/Eevee/Absol. Reply back with the 'mon you've deposited, as well as your in-game name. :3

Years
  • Not looking for anything specific at the moment, so it could be whatever. :P
    Seeing as you're online right now, are you available for trade? Can I ask if we do it via the GTS? I can't seem to have a stable enough 'net to perform a direct trade with someone online. :/

Just deposit any 'mon in the GTS with the message "Jagold," and ask for a Gligar/Shroomish/Eevee/Absol. Reply back with the 'mon you've deposited, as well as your in-game name. :3

My net wants to have issues now, haha. Must be contagious! I threw a Drifloon in and asked for a Gligar, my in game name is Nari :)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    My net wants to have issues now, haha. Must be contagious! I threw a Drifloon in and asked for a Gligar, my in game name is Nari :)

Whoops. Sorry about that. >.>

Ahem, anyway, if you want the other three, just deposit another 'mon in the GTS and lemme know what it is. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh, i was asking for only a female dratini. I'm sorry i got confused, do you want gligar back?

Nah, you can keep it. Lemme check my boxes if I have Dratinis in Dream Balls. Haven't released the 'mons I got from Wonder Trade in a long while. Maybe I can find one. :P

Years
  • Nah, you can keep it. Lemme check my boxes if I have Dratinis in Dream Balls. Haven't released the 'mons I got from Wonder Trade in a long while. Maybe I can find one. :P

Sorry again, thought you were making sure i was actually going to trade ><! I would be very grateful if you did :)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry again, thought you were making sure i was actually going to trade ><! I would be very grateful if you did :)

Don't worry about it, and lol I do have a Dream Ball Dratini. Female, too. xD
    Deposit a 'mon in the GTS, and blahblahblah. :3

Years
  • Don't worry about it, and lol I do have a Dream Ball Dratini. Female, too. xD
    Deposit a 'mon in the GTS, and blahblahblah. :3

Oh yay! Thank you so much, i put a gangar in a moon ball into the system, i think he has a decent iv spread. I just clean out my boxes so i don't have a whole lot, i apologize.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oh yay! Thank you so much, i put a gangar in a moon ball into the system, i think he has a decent iv spread. I just clean out my boxes so i don't have a whole lot, i apologize.

Don't worry about it. :P Anyway, enjoy the Dratini. :3

Btw, little trivia but we should be able to see each other in our Acquaintance Lists now. My in-game name's Jagold.

Anyway, have a good day~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back