• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
This is really good, the concept of fusion between Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon is really good! Can't wait for this to be finished!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
i thought with that time, you finished the saiyan saga XD
nice fixes and you did a good work with the battle vs Raditz.
sorry man, i really cant help you :( i am bad with hacking in this level :(
hope someone help you

Everybody can help! I am bad at this level of hacking too this is my first hack! But as I learn I get better!

From today there will be updates again!

Turtl3Skulll

Blue Turtl3
Years
No i am not going to do it by evolution! Cause Goku and the otherd can transform back from ssj to normal form so if i wil make it by evolution you can never go back to your normal form or a early form of super saiyan!

So the system I tought of was :

The pokemon menu in the start menu is disabeld until the end of the frieza saga ( super saiyan 1 ) then the pokemon menu activates and the menu is going to be renamed with SuperSaiyan or SSJ its just whats fitting in.

Learn to use JPAN's Hacked Engine, It can help transition the evolution of Goku to SSJ; It allows you to change a players Pokemon species (So a Goku to SSJ Goku) and it still leaves out the POKEMON Menu.

If you decide to use JPAN's Engine (FIRE RED) pm me, & I'll send you an updated version of his Guide, in which I"ve added extra notes to make its use simple. (If I don't answer, sorry, I don't come on very often, but I will try just for your hack :D)

Super Interested to see how this hack will turn out!!! Can't believe I didn't think of this, but you game me some great ideas for my hacks :D

Last edited:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Learn to use JPAN's Hacked Engine, It can help transition the evolution of Goku to SSJ; It allows you to change a players Pokemon species (So a Goku to SSJ Goku) and it still leaves out the POKEMON Menu.

If you decide to use JPAN's Engine (FIRE RED) pm me, & I'll send you an updated version of his Guide, in which I"ve added extra notes to make its use simple. (If I don't answer, sorry, I don't come on very often, but I will try just for your hack :D)

Super Interested to see how this hack will turn out!!! Can't believe I didn't think of this, but you game me some great ideas for my hacks :D

I am happy that i could give you some ideas for your hack!

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Sorry for Reviving this thread.

But I really wanna know how's the progress is coming,

Recently I finished Legecy of Goku 1 & 2 along with Buu's Fury (GBA) So I'm totally hyped and Sad that I've got no DBZ game to play :(

I really wish you luck on completing this,

Please tell if there's any hope of progress or work.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Sorry for Reviving this thread.

But I really wanna know how's the progress is coming,

Recently I finished Legecy of Goku 1 & 2 along with Buu's Fury (GBA) So I'm totally hyped and Sad that I've got no DBZ game to play :(

I really wish you luck on completing this,

Please tell if there's any hope of progress or work.

I just came back from my trip to paris and disney land (like a boss)
Before I left I did a lot of sprite upgrading with Mydrago and I began scripting the first part of other world! After the battle with raditz.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
I just came back from my trip to paris and disney land (like a boss)
Before I left I did a lot of sprite upgrading with Mydrago and I began scripting the first part of other world! After the battle with raditz.

Paris? Disney Land? Wow! Must be awesome Experience eh?

So this means.. .. Pokemon Z is still alive?! great!

If you want any help just contact me I'll introduce you to some great Hackers such as GoGoJJTech, or Synchronous.

Just recall me okay? I'll do whatever I can.

Last edited:

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Paris? Disney Land? Wow! Must be awesome Experience eh?

So this means.. .. Pokemon Z is still alive?! great!

If you want any help just contact me I'll introduce you to some great Hackers such as GoGoJJTech, or Synchronous.

Just recall me okay? I'll do whatever I can.
Yess it was a great experience!

the hack is still alive yes!

Ps: awesome that my hack is in your signature
pm me your skype or msn or somthing we can talk there :)

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Do you guys want me to add the princess snake part and the part that Goku falls down snakeway because it wil be a whole lot of scripting for a lot of text but no gameplay besides of reading

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Do you guys want me to add the princess snake part and the part that Goku falls down snakeway because it wil be a whole lot of scripting for a lot of text but no gameplay besides of reading

If you're planning on doing the whole Snake Way, then it might be a good inclusion (as this is taken from the anime, unless it was in the manga as well).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019

yes, but do a battle vs princess snake and her maids. if you want you can fight vs clouds for not falling to the hell (only idea)

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
If you're planning on doing the whole Snake Way, then it might be a good inclusion (as this is taken from the anime, unless it was in the manga as well).
yes, but do a battle vs princess snake and her maids. if you want you can fight vs clouds for not falling to the hell (only idea)

Then i think i will only do the princess snake part and i can always add the hell part later.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
on the anime. (only thing i have seen from dbz besides of games)
Then by all means, add it. Though if you're really worried about it being too text-heavy, just change it up so that the encounter is short and brief. Or, if you want, add a battle between Goku and Snake (or her lackeys) during his escape.. You can always have a little fun with the events of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back