• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mario 64: Bingo

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
  • Hello, everybody and welcome to the Super Mario 64 bingo thread. I take it that everybody knows what bingo is, but I take it some people are also confused what I mean by Super Mario 64 Bingo. Super Mario 64 Bingo is a type of "race" my friends and I did a while back. It had two people against two people aiming to get five bingo spaces in a row, like you would in any normal bingo game, and then go to defeat the final boss of the game! This series is currently complete and contains seven episodes.

Note: If you are offended by swearing and curse words, I recommend you rethink your decision before watching.

Episode 1 - It all begins here
    Spoiler:

Episode 2 - The Star Stealer
    Spoiler:

Episode 3 - A Dire Situation
    Spoiler:

Episode 4 - Raiders of the Lost Screen
    Spoiler:

Episode 5 - An Ice Cold Heart
    Spoiler:

Episode 6 - Screw rules!
    Spoiler:

Episode 7 (Final) - Battle of bombs and wits
    Spoiler:

I hope the people who watch this enjoy it. Constructive criticism is much appreciated.
    Have a good day.
    - Ultra

Last edited:
    Back