• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Beyond the Mountains

Years
  • Hello, everyone! My first work here. Expect grammar errors, I have a bad habit of a thing I call "Write-and-go". Plot inconsistencies as well, if any. Please do point out errors(in a not so offensive way) when you see them, I'll correct them when I can. Reviews help me learn, and positive comments make my day, so go ahead and tell me what you think. Be brutally honest, if needed. Anyways...

Beyond the Mountains is told from the perspective of Verderon, a Treecko who lives a quiet life in a town called Valer Community. In their side of the mountain, Pokemon exploration is a popular choice of career, but it was never Verderon's interest. He prefers to take care of his former explorer father, and let the days pass by with his friend Morgan. But Morgan's curiosity will urge Verderon on reluctant explorations, and along the way, earn themselves high ranking enemies.

I have changed a lot of how the Pokemon world works, mostly with dungeons. Items and moves should have slightly different effects and more uses. The only dangers dungeons have are the phenomenal traps and the enviroment. And hunger.

Table of Contents

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here are the first few chapters.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Note: Still editing the chapter. On my phone, they look fine. But on my laptop, I feel like I've used the Enter button too much. Trying to fix them now.)​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys! Update.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Out with another chapter.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Chapter 7!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the review! I'll revise some of the parts you pointed out.
    The seed bounced, hoping that I hit him, but it missed his face by an inch.
    "It's almost complete. Except for the Rawst. You only have one," he said.(Removed it)
    "Papa, there are no firebreathers in Valer Woods. Even Morgan insisted. And I won't take too long."
    I whispered angrily, "Arceus, Morgan! You almost scared me to insanity!"
    Cheer up." I lifted his head.

I'm not sure how to revise the scene about the mountains though.

Years
  • I had some sort of break from writing, so yeah...long time no posting. Well, I wrote bits and bits of the story in google docs, so I did accomplish something. Here's a few chapters.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back