• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
E. The Pokédex lies.

You are in the Cave of Origin battling Groudon. You manage to bring its health down to 20. When you reach into your bag to get an Ultra Ball you find out that you don't have any. What do you do?

A) Flee the battle...
B) Curse the heavens for this.
C) Just defeat it anyway...
D) None of the above.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
C. Duh.

You go to a gym only to realise you have NO counters. What to do?

A. Defeat all the mons yourself.
B. Summon Arceus to demolish the gym building.
C. Disguise as a theif and steal the gym badge.
D. Grind your entire team to level 100, and wreck the gym.

Years
I would have 2 say D. U are being haunted by the Audino u killed. Do u..
A. Beg 4 mercy
B. Run away
C. Call the ghost busters
D. Order a Gargoyle/Druddigon stature

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
C.

You get a phone call from Wally who offers to treat you out to lunch. What do you say to him?

A) Kindly accept his offer.
B) Say "No thanks. Maybe next time."
C) Hang up on him.
D) Tell him he's creepy and hang up on him before he says anything.
E) Do none of the above.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I would A. Kindly accept Wally's offer.
And C. Pretend to be blind.

You are ordered by Professor Oak to sing a Pokémon themed Karaoke song or face deportation. What do you pick?

A) My, My My, Carvanha
B) Shiny, Sparky, Raichu
C) Starry Starmie Night
D) 99 Pokeballs
E) What's that coming over the hill is it an Omastar?
F) Something else Pokemon related. (Please specify)

Years
.. B? You are lost on an island, do u..
A. Set up camp
B. Sob
C. Throw an Eggsecute with anger
D. Start Flying on your Pokemon to look for help
E. Contact the marines

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Camp sounds fun, so (a)!

You are stuck in a dark cave without HM Flash. What will you do?

(a) Scream for help until somebody comes.
(b) Try to walk around, but you'll bump into a TON of annoying rocky walls.
(c) Sing the PokéRap to make yourself less scared.
(d) Dial Officer Jenny's number.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D. - As Officer Jenny seems to be the most heroic person in Pokémon other than Super Oak I will call her.

Even though there is a mirror in front of him showing you Professor Sycamore cannot tell if you are a boy or a girl? He asks what gender you are. How do you respond?

A. Answer the question and throw some wise Glasses in the Professor as he clearly needs them.

B. Answer the question politely, it's not like the other Professors can tell People's Genders either.

C. Confuse him by asking if HE is a boy or a girl?

D. Randomly Dance and hope that the swinging of hair (Or lack of hair) makes him see what Gender you are.

Meadow

Years
Hahaha, these are all fun options. xD Buuut, I'm probably gonna throw him some wise glasses, as I'd do the same for any other Professor. :P (A)

A new Pokémon game has been released, but you can't afford it! What will you do?

(a) Force a friend to buy it for you.
(b) Rob a store just to get your hands on it.
(c) Continuously watch gameplay footage on YouTube while stabbing a nearby plush like a maniac.
(d) Cry in a corner.

Gonna recycle this question again. xD

Killua

A

You can name the Fr/Lg rival what you name him?

A fartface
B regular
C worst enemy name
D best friend name

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
A. Truly a classic name for a rival.

Wally and Max are conspiring to throw you a surprise birthday party, but Max is not good at keeping things secret. He thinks it's funny to drop subtle hints, but his hints actually reveal more than he thinks. The surprise is ruined, but they went though all of that effort to invite all of your friends and Pokemon from all over the globe. What do you do?

A - Act surprised. They went through the trouble, they deserve to see you surprised.
B - Come clean. The party is still days away, they can probably change their plans.
C - Don't act surprised. Max ruined it. Blame him, and have everyone call him out on it.
D - Run away crying. Because, that's a natural response, right? Hmmm...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A. They went to all the effort after all.

Professor Oak needs your help again. He has lost his notes on Articuno for tonight's presentation and worse luck Delia is accompanying him there and he is worried about looking bad in front of her. What do you suggest?

A. - Tell him to spend the entire train journey there writing a new presentation.
B. - Tell Oak to instead use his presentation time to tell some amusing jokes such as how he can't remember his Grandson's Name.
C. - In an unorthodox move tell Oak to give Delia a Lab Coat and SHE can do the presentation despite not knowing anything about the Ice Bird.
D. - Lend him your Articuno. Who needs a presentation plan when you have the bird itself.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
D - He can totally borrow my Articuno.

You and your best friend, Wally, just got matching friendship bracelets. This isn't relevant to the scenario, but it was worth mentioning. You two just got to the Pokemon League, but you both got there at the same time! You both had no idea the other was going to be there. Great minds think alike. Being the nice guy that he is, Wally is totally letting you go first, but there is a hint of disappointment in his voice. What do you do?

A - Go first. He did say you could.
B - Let him go first. You've got time.
C - Battle him. Let the battle decide. Your friendship is strong enough to endure one of you losing against the other, right?
D - Run away screaming and crying like a baby. You're so conflicted that your emotional center has had a melt down. It's a terrible situation.

Meadow

Years
I think a battle would be the most fair way to decide it, so I'm going with (C)!

You are confronted by the Team Rocket trio (Jessie/James/Meowth), and they are about to recite their motto. What will you do?

(a) Wait for them to finish their motto, and then battle them.
(b) Pffft... waste an entire 30 seconds?! Yeah, right. Walk away.
(c) Fall asleep during their motto. They're gonna be quite annoyed at you, though.
(d) Call 911 during their motto.

(And no, there's no option to attack them during their motto, because I'm pretty sure that'd be the most obvious choice, haha.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 1, 2017
Since my favourite option of Sending them into Orbit isn't there i would have to say Option C Fall Asleep its not like i havent heard there motto Millions of times before

Youve just beaten Nugget Bridge and the guy who hands you the Nugget gives you the option of Joining Team Rocket do you

A: Be the good little pokemon trainer and promptly destroy him in battle
B: Offer him a Position in the new Team your recruiting for to Supplant Team Rocket
C: Accept his Offer
D: While he's talking about who wonderful team rocket is call officer jenny

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
A. 'v' Fite me Rocket.

You are minding your own buissiness when someone comes up. He's an old man, and he seems very interested in something. You ask what you could do for him when he cuts you off and asks if you would like to help with something. It turns out there are people somewhere in need of help, some of the strongest trainers in the Region, and he thinks you have what it takes to save them. He hands you a pokedex and looks questioningly at you until you make your response.

A. You tell him no thanks, youre happy where you are now.
B. You tell him theres no way you could do it, you dont have THAT kind of strength... Youre too weak...
C. You stare and blink back for a long time before graciously accepting and begin packing.
D. Your mind races as you pale up and take the dex hesitantly, you are sent lut now without knowing if you even wanted to.
E. You?? Considered THAT strong?! WHAT AN HONOR!! WHAT A BLESSING!!! OF COURSE YOU GO HELP THESE PEOPLE AND MAYBE MAKE FRIENDS WITH THEM WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE!!
F. This could be your chance for fame and fortune and glory... There seems to be no downside to if hes lying either, other than maybe wandering for a couple weeks.
G. ADVENTURE?! YES YOULL GO!! You nab the sex and immediately begin packing and thinking about the friends you meet, both human and Pokemon, and the places youll see and the dangers youll encounter.
E. Beat up the old man and take his belongings. Although he wins the physical fight you didnt know he was THAT strong....

Meadow

Years
> He's an old man.
> He hands you a pokedex and looks questioningly at you until you make your response.

By any chance, is that Oak? XD Anyway, I would have gone with choice B, buuut I don't wanna turn my back on them. ;_; Sooo probably (C) for me!

You have just spotted a Pikachu surfing in the ocean! What will you do?

(a) Try to reel it in with your fishing rod™!
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Shout out random things to distract it?
(d) Jump in the water and attempt to chase it!

Years
A. I don't want to scare it
You see a Magikarp getting bullied, do you..
A. Tell an adult
B. Walk away
C. Laugh
D. I swear to god that when I evolve, I will kill you all.

Back