• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Kendy :)

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would post here to properly introduce myself!

As the title says, my name is Kendy! I've been playing the pokémon games since Red, and was only little at the time, but ever since, I've been hooked :) I then played Emerald, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, then diamond and pearl (kind of stopped after that, but continued playing the older games). Even completing challenge runs like Nuzlockes.

It's been one hell of a journey, and a journey that I don't particularly want to give up, I was getting bored though, there was only so much that those games could provide, the completionist in me wanted to be able to fill the pokedex and finish the game, without friends who played and a link cable, I was getting nowhere.

Then one day I was having a google and my prayers were answered! I was introduced to ROM hacks... People had created exactly what I was looking for: new adventures, new stories, and a way to complete the game by myself. I still had my cartridge for my SP and have been playing ROM hacks on it ever since, even nuzlocking some of them. Heaven!

I used to play TCG but gave up playing about 2 ish years ago, but I played a really funny blastiose & keldeo deck.

Now I'd like to join a community full of people who love and have loved this franchise as much, if not more than me, sharing in experiences, role playing, helping with ROM development (even if it's just testing), asking questions and just generally having fun with a bunch of great people. <3

Peace :)
    Kendy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

Hi and welcome to PC, Kendy! I hope you are settling in well :D did you find any new cool hacks yet?

If you're interested in roleplaying, you should check out the Roleplay Theatre, it's a lovely place and great fun <3 see you around!

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Spoiler:

Hi and welcome to PC, Kendy! I hope you are settling in well :D did you find any new cool hacks yet?

If you're interested in roleplaying, you should check out the Roleplay Theatre, it's a lovely place and great fun <3 see you around!

Hi Adventure && Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm really enjoying it here! expert emerald is the hack for me at the moment, so it's taking up a lot of my time, but I've played dark rising, light platinum, scorched earth, and sea green recently. the later 2 were nuzlockes, completed one, died horribly on the other ;) lots of fun though!

I will definitely be checking out the RP area once I've settled here a little better! (need a confidence boost :P)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hey Kendy!

What's been your favorite hack so far? I was a major fan of Light Platinum and Chapter Red, though I never actually finished Light Platinum. I should start that one back up lol

Hope you enjoy your time here and find everything you could ever want!

Years
  • Hi Kendy, lovely having you aboard PC. n~n

Yeahhh a lot of people love ROM hacks. I probably wouldn't have gotten active on PC if it weren't for them, older fangames like Shiny Gold and Brown really were an addiction for me way back when. Nowadays I've many to catch up with but we have a lot of great games that'll probably keep you busy for months! Let me know of which you'd recommend once you try them. [;

Have a splendid time! We're all very happy having you here and I hope you'll stick around for a long while!

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Spoiler:

Hey Kendy!

What's been your favorite hack so far? I was a major fan of Light Platinum and Chapter Red, though I never actually finished Light Platinum. I should start that one back up lol

Hope you enjoy your time here and find everything you could ever want!

Hey FS!

My favourite hack to date (the one I've played the most of) is definitely expert emerald, it has the nostalgia of the pokemon game I've played the most, and I've had plenty of fun grinding away to meet with the newer difficulty, I like the changes that have been made to most of the Pokes (although swellow is crazy OP ;) ) and I love the fact that all pokemon are available. You should definitely continue with light platinum, if I remember rightly it didn't scale very well on my SP so I'm restricted to playing it on emulator! Also, I'm really enjoying my time here thanks! there are lots of nice and helpful people!

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Hi Kendy, lovely having you aboard PC. n~n

Yeahhh a lot of people love ROM hacks. I probably wouldn't have gotten active on PC if it weren't for them, older fangames like Shiny Gold and Brown really were an addiction for me way back when. Nowadays I've many to catch up with but we have a lot of great games that'll probably keep you busy for months! Let me know of which you'd recommend once you try them. [;

Have a splendid time! We're all very happy having you here and I hope you'll stick around for a long while!

Hi Sheep (bahhh, I LOVE SHEEP!) :D

Lovely to meet you and thanks so much for the welcome! I'm feeling really welcomed by everyone already, it's a really nice feeling.

I definitely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for RomHacks, but I'm glad I am.

I started a few Hacks at the same time so I'm going to take a break from starting any new ones until I finish the 3 - 4 I have on the go at the moment ;)

But will definitely let you know if there's any I'd recommend when I'm done!

Are there any you would suggest? I've heard GAIA is a really well made Hack, do you know if it's worth a play?? :)

kendypls

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    Sorry for late reply but.

Hey Kendy!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! I have seen you many times here and I hope you are enjoying lately!

Hi Omega!

I have seen your name around! Thanks so much for the welcome! :)
    I'm really enjoying it here and hope to enjoy it in the future!
    I see you are a One Punch fan! looking forward to a second season?

Last edited:
    Back