• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Whats your favorite region?

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
Years
i love Sinnoh, because of the lakes, and because of the Snowy area (its my favorite place to hang out)

Years
Like I say every time this topic comes up: Kanto, becuase it's the original and because it has most of my favoirte people/places/pokemon in it.

Johto is Second.
Hoenn is Third.
Sinnoh Last.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
1. Johto, everything about it.
2. Sinnoh, it's big and creative
3. Kanto it's the original
4. Hoenn, sucked, too much surfing.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
1.Hoenn probabley, alot of surfing, but besides that the events were all cool.
2.Johto maybe, its been so long i can only remember the good.
3.Sinnoh, Not big on Mt. Coronent but I love the lakes and there being a north.
4.Kanto, I'm honestly a little tired of it.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Thinking about it a little more, the anime was much better when it was set in Kanto, so that helps its case. It was downhill from there...and also Mewtwo is there...the ultimate pokemon.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
4. Sinnoh, I sure hated that place. The pokemon were ugly and unoriginal with only a few exceptions. I have never liked it.
A balloon ghost, a plasma wisp, a honeycomb/bee hybrid, and a bagworm that changes it's type depnding on where it battled last.

I thought the Pokemon there were quite original to me.

Thinking about it a little more, the anime was much better when it was set in Kanto, so that helps its case. It was downhill from there...and also Mewtwo is there...the ultimate pokemon.
Well, I think the anime got much better at Hoenn.
(If you know me well, you'll know why.) ;)

Anyway, my favorite regions, (From last to first.)

4. Kanto: I don't hate it or anything, but it seemed too plain for me.

3. Johto: It comes close to Kanto, but the G/S/C generation spawned lots of new evoloutionary paths, two new types, and the fact that you could return to Kanto and get the badges there.

2. Sinnoh: The Pokemon there are pretty original, as I stated earlier. Sinnoh also has a lot of places to visit.

1. Hoenn: I love this place. It has my three favorite Pokemon, is set in a tropical setting, and has beautiful music for the routes.

Not to mention, the artwork for the Pokemon changed, and so did the art style for the anime.
The Advanced series is my favorite Pokemon saga.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I like GSC.

It seems the biggest to me. Cource, I haven't played anything else much. :\

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 17, 2008
I know Hoenn the best but Sinnoh is pretty unique which I like

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Johto's my fave because the second gen was when I got into the series and I kind of liked the locales. The Tin Tower in Ecruteak was pretty awesome, I thought.

Back