• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "You are hereby granted the title of Baron!"

Years
  • I love this feature! :D I used it so much to train & evolve Pokemon when I was trying to complete my dex. I have the highest possible rank but it frustrates me how you can still run into lv. 15 trainers and etc when going through it.. they should weed those out the higher rank you obtain, but eh, I won't complain much. It's a great way to earn money and train. ;P

Same. When I go into the Chateau, I wanna fight Gym leaders and Elite 4 members and Audino girls, not some scrubs with level 15 Pokémon who're full of themselves. I'm Grand Duchess, gimme some real opponents.

Yeah it's kinda baffling that even in the higher ranks we can still end up fighting lower ranked Barons/Baronesses and Viscounts/Viscountesses. Well, at least there's still those writs that can raise levels of the trainers, but still yeah it kinda annoys me when I'm level grinding and I find myself battling mostly the weak ones.

And I get really infuriated by those ones who abuse Fake Out and Protect/Detect a lot, especially that one Countess who uses a Whirlipede, it's damn obsessed with using Protect. Also, a Viscount who uses a Mienfoo really likes to annoy as well since he likes opening with Fake Out and then use Detect next turn.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • In order to avoid fighting non-Marchioness or higher, I find myself saving right before using an Exp O-Power, and restarting over and over... until I get an idea of who in the nearby rooms are worth facing. Then I rush to fight 3 or so of them with the O-Power on. :( Very inconvenient. I also don't like how they don't tell you how many opponents you've beaten.

Years
  • I'm a Marchioness at the moment but I plan on improving that haha - I LOVE the Battle Chateau it's so much fun, I got to battle Grant in it the other day it was so cool, I didn't realise Gym Leaders you'd defeated could show up there :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I am still working my way up the ranks - it just costs so much MONEYYy. I spent all of mine on clothes and Pokeballs and Super Repels, since I'm working on completing my Pokedex. I might spend some more time there soon though, since the higher up you go the more $ the people give when defeated :o

Years
  • Eventually this one class of trainer shows up that has 2-3 level 35-45 audino *FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM*

For those wondering when the Furisode Girls with Audinos start showing up, it's when you reach the Marquis/Marchioness rank. Then there's some stronger ones of the same Furisode Girls once you become a Duke/Duchess.

When I'm in desperate need to gain levels I like to abuse those Furisode Girls with a Lucky Egg equipped, and also get a high enough Pokemon Amie affection to boost the EXP gain slightly more. With a Red Writ of Challenge in effect, all trainers' Pokemon are 10 levels higher than usual, or 20 in the case of Diantha.

Back