• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 2nd Masterball

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
  • I still didn't use my Master Ball... Caught Mewtwo with a normal ball. Really no reason to use the Master Ball in this game. If Volcanion and the other legendaries who are supposed to be released soon, are roamers... then yeah. I'll use it on them.
    Remember that shiny selfdestroying electrode? that is what your masterball is for :)

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Honestly, I liked it when the Master Ball was treated as a one-of-a-kind prototype. It made it way more special. Somehow seeing it in the display case in the boutique sort of takes away from that value, even though you can't actually buy it.

One has always been enough for me.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • My 1st one is still rotting in the bag, so I don't see why I am needing a second one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I used to clone master balls in predecessor games, but I haven't cloned anything in Gen VI yet. I have only gotten one master ball so far and I used ot it to catch Xerneas. As far as I know, the chances are extremely slim in legitimately getting another master ball in XY.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • I used to clone master balls in predecessor games, but I haven't cloned anything in Gen VI yet. I have only gotten one master ball so far and I used ot it to catch Xerneas. As far as I know, the chances are extremely slim in legitimately getting another master ball in XY.

you used it on xerneas?!?!? why? i used one quickball and bada bing bada boom off to the box w/ him. why would you use it on a legendary?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    You know what bugs me about masterballs? That they shake three times like normal balls. I mean, the shaking is supposed to add suspense, but a master ball has a 100 percent catch rate so there is no point.

Back