• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolution - The Pokémon's Perspective

Years
  • "Ooh, I love my body. Maybe if I evolve I will be more gorgeous and sexy. Wait, what's happening?! Hey, I'm evolving! Time to see my new body! Wait wha-- WTF is this?!"

Elekid ->Electivire

Years
  • Oh this one's mine!
    Dragonair:
    "Oh I wonder what will I get. Even longer Blue snak-shaped body? Maybe a pair of magnificent, majestic wings? Maybe even more of these magical orbs? Oh it's happening...I'm feelin' it! I'm feelin' it!............what the actual fu*k! Where's my body! Why am I looking like a short winged yellow lizard! How am I supposed to get anyone's gratitude! Arceus, where are you! Get your arse here so we can discuss my evolution! I need a Celebi and an Everstone, quick!

nvm, ninjad for leaving the window open too long.

Elekid:
    "Seriously I am so short, what if I never grow, what if...why hello there..."

Poliwag--->Poliwhirl

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • "Let's see if I can turn into a Blue Tektite from the Zelda franchise! ...Okay, not even close. But at least I can fly! :D"

Chespin -> Quilladin

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Aww I'm going to grow up to be so cute and fluffy and... OH GOD WHY DO I HAVE DIABETES!?"

How about Bergmite -> Avalugg? :D

Meadow

Years
  • "Man, I sure hope I don't end up looking like a giant poisoned ice cream cone... Okay, good. Even though I look a bit lame, I'd certainly rather not look like Sandshrew bait." ;P

Oddish -> Gloom?

Meadow

Years
  • "inb4 I get mutated into something really different... *looks in a mirror* Wait, did I even evolve?"

Diglett -> Dugtrio

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • "Yay! Two friends came to watch me evolve! I'm evolving! I can't wait to be more awesome!

what. You mean they're PART OF ME now? What kinda evolution is this? That's not even... I'm done here. Underground we go, guys! Trio, trio, trio!"

Combee to Vespiquen

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    "Ohhh it's finally time for me to evolve, I'll become so strong and impressive and-wait what, that's it? Maybe I didn't evolve after all..." Totally didn't steal Revise's concept...

Inkay -> Malamar

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • "Whoa, why am I held upside-down? Turn me back, you! ...hey, I'm evolving! I'm fine again! Now don't you dare to turn that device back!" ... *sigh*

Kabuto → Kabutops

Meadow

Years
  • "Aww, I'm so cute! I hope I stay cute or at least look semi-cool!" *a minute later* "...I only have three words to say: wut. is. this."

Carvanha -> Sharpedo

Meadow

Years
  • "Just you wait! I'm gonna grow into a really fine dragon!" ... "Um... wh-what happened?! Did I just grow another head?! And that's it?!"

Ivysaur -> Venusaur

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am sure that I will walk on 2 legs like that lizard and turtle and hopefully get rid of this freaking plant on my back........ Just what happened it's my evolution or that plant's .

Pichu to Pikachu ( let pichu be the star guys come on)

Back