• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: The Inscription of the Heaven(0017 version update!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Soo beautiful!!!! So how's the hack progress??

Still working! We tell stories by chapters because there will be some free time for players between two chapters. We finished the third chapter and several mini-games and that causes 30 minutes to play... We plan to release an English version after next Chinese version released.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Looks great, I hope this will get finished which does seem unlikely as of now. It's not that I don't have faith in the developers or I'm trying to break you guys down, it's just that it wouldn't be the first time a great and promising game gets lost.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Looks great, I hope this will get finished which does seem unlikely as of now. It's not that I don't have faith in the developers or I'm trying to break you guys down, it's just that it wouldn't be the first time a great and promising game gets lost.

I know that, and some of my expecting hack did what you said. So that's why i need more group members because they can warn each others to insist.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • why do this game look so good!!?? I believe you just made this game open source so.. are "you" going to make updates on it or not?
    The game looks dashing hot. Hopefully it's not too ambitious.

Last edited:
    Back