• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Developing a Marijuana Pokemon game. NOT a joke.

would you play a marijuana related pokemon game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hey guys, so last week I started my very first POKEMON game project. And its going pretty well so far.
    This game is semi based in marijuana, in a sense. Like bing tokes healing you ect.
    I have already set everything up (pictures and what not) calling it pokemom pure green.

I so far have first gym, and an event to get some nug badges back from team rocket before u can get into second gym.

would anyone be INTERESTED in a game like that? Ive put alot of time into it so far. I was also wondering if anyine would like to try it out so far (obviously really beta, just started)

but I was always looking for opinions. As this is my first game.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • I'm not particularly interested, myself, but best of luck to you. Honestly you should probably just go ahead and put it up in Progressing Games to get feedback.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I can't see the concept sounds really appealing, but best of luck to you. I think there is a specific audience you're aiming for here, and I'm sure there are some people who would be interested.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Thanks guys, yeah I was shocked so many people so far donot find it interesting , I mean thats deffinatlly original right?

Little example is its like a normal pokemon game badge wise , but the whole stkstory behind it , music played , sprites, ect are marijuana related . And in stead of having to go to pokemon centers 2 mins away there are some bongs /ppl that you can sesh out of in locations to "medicate" and heal your pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    I don't think any level of production quality no matter how high would be able to make up for how puerile I'd find it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    That's funny, actually I was working with my team on my project and we tossed around a concept for a Pokemon like that. He's got art and everything. XD Of course I'm not posting it here but yeah.

I've seen lots of strange concepts before, I say go with your gut and make it. It will take some doing, especially if you want it taken seriously, but go for it man.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Haha sweet! Where do you think I should lost it? I havnt really found many pokemon game developmemt forums. But then again im probably not looking hard enough

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Even as a regular marijuana smoker I wouldn't want to play it. My life isn't all about marijuana and it would just seem very cheesy and tacky.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    It sounds similar to Pokemon Uncensored version, which can also be found here. People have been playing that, last I remember.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back