• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Ruinous Games (M) [OOC&SU]

Etherion

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Sorry about taking so long with my SU, guys. I've been getting home pretty late recently, but I think I have time to do it now. Should be finished very soon.

That took me like half an hour...Shortest amount of time it's ever taken me xD Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name Asa

Sex: F

District: 7

Appearance: My hair is green. Green like the trees, green like the grass in the fields that surround me. My green hair is the feature everyone says stands out. My hair is fairly short with a a bow wrapped around the left side. I'm 5'7"

Personality: I have been told that I have a very bubbly personality I don't see it. I am very outgoing and I love other people. My boyfriend Josh on the other hand? He's ... not, but I think that's what I love most about him he sees the world for what it is. We dream about breaking out and leaving district 4 but that dream was forever shattered when he and my best friend Layla were called at the Reaping... Bang bang bang... 3 in the morning Layla had killed herself the peace keepers didn't keep a close enough eye on her and she jumped out of the window and now I have to fill in for her. I don't think Josh knows yet. But I'm going to do everything I can to keep him alive in the arena to get him out back home.

History: My mom died in the uprising she was a medic and her tent was bombed in a raid. I still wake up some nights screaming out to her to run. My dad loves my brother Jack and I enough for two though. I'm not going to lie living in post-uprising district 7 has been hard. It is freezing here it snows 7 months out of the year. You would think that us being the lumber district we'd have enough fire wood. And you'd be wrong. If you try to take so much as a BRANCH home with you from the fields you are killed on the spot. "My weapon" of choice is my half moon ax that I use to chop down the trees with. It was my mothers and probably the only nice thing that I own. It's all silver with some sapphires in the hilt. My family has tried to persuade me more than once to sell it for some food. That is something I will never do. I can't do it. My ax is the only thing that I have left of my mother, I would rather hunt with it. Hunting is strictly forbidden in the districts but it's the only way any of us survive. We are lucky to have plenty of deer in the forests. But I hate the taste of venison it dries out my mouth but we have to survive I guess...

Pokemon: Litleo

Cornucopia or Run?: Run

Theme: No

Also my 3rd character is going to the cornucopia so if I can have that reserved and eevee for her

Last edited:
    Years
  • <Challenger>

You are accepted! Krokorok is yours.

LuxrayHacker

Looks good, but some more history for Asa would be nice. Then you will be accepted!

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I apologize for how strange this is, and if you decide to not let it pass, do know I left out a lot of weird stuff. Luxray can vouch for me, having been at the forefront on my written banter. Regardless, I will respect your decision.

Full Name: Oliver Wright

Sex: Male

District: 3

Appearance: Oliver, having been forced onto the streets, has next to no perception of personal hygiene. His stringy mat of brown hair falls below his shoulders, and the beginnings of a beard are starting to show. His eyes have begun to yellow due to malnutrition (brilliant contrast to his brown irises though), and most of his nails are cracked and unkempt. His stature is just over six feet.

Personality: Far too peppy for his own good, Oliver regularly annoys people. This often leads to his peers simply leaving in midst of conversation. Don't be fooled though, he can become quite serious in the blink of an eye. The loss of his parents left him mentally unstable, and any mention of them throws Oliver into a bloodthirsty rage. Several lawyers have met their doom as a result. Other than that, Oliver is a complete goofball.

History: Orphaned at the age of fourteen two days ago, Oliver has had a rough time on the streets since then. He's had to survive on half-eaten chewing gum, beat people over the head with a brick for five minutes on a park bench, and steal paperclips to pick his ears. At night he has nightmares of the incredibly slow tractor that ran over his parents, and forever vows to sue the owner.

After taking fifteen cents off the ground, Oliver was arrested on charges of theft. The government officials, finding him entirely expendable and more than capable of surviving, forced him into the games as compensation.

Pokémon: Girafarig

Cornucopia or Running: Running right through the world man

Theme: None

Last edited:
    Years
  • LuxrayHacker

Much better! Accepted.

madahon

I was so not expecting that, haha! I like it though. But, the only problem is the 'murder people for five minutes on a park bench' I really wish I knew what that meant haha. Elaborate? Because killing is strictly forbidden. Peace must be within the Districts and the peacekeepers see to that. Punishment may be death, or whipping. I will reserve you until that is cleared up.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • LuxrayHacker

Much better! Accepted.

madahon

I was so not expecting that, haha! I like it though. But, the only problem is the 'murder people for five minutes on a park bench' I really wish I knew what that meant haha. Elaborate? Because killing is strictly forbidden. Peace must be within the Districts and the peacekeepers see to that. Punishment may be death, or whipping. I will reserve you until that is cleared up.

I just edited my post, but there's no saying that it's much better than the previous. I'd like to retain that level of violence, that is, without bringing in elements I left out (you know what I'm talkin' bout Luxray!).

Years
  • I just edited my post, but there's no saying that it's much better than the previous. I'd like to retain that level of violence, that is, without bringing in elements I left out (you know what I'm talkin' bout Luxray!).

Yeah XD In case you are still wondering what he's talking about Darknite when he says he hit's people over the head for time on the bench he means that they were on the bench so they fought over it and he won :p and believe me you do NOT want to see the rest of the stuff I convinced him to leave out XD

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I'm going to drop my reservations. I'll be gone till the 25th and can't post till then. I can't hold up those spots for too long. If I come back and have time then I will try to participate.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    I would like to reserved for district 1 and 12. Already started working on the district 12 SU. :)

Back