• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Style Art Challenge

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    This should be interesting event, I might try to enter but I don't know if you can get images off Google Images or not? :)

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
    Years
  • Pera's Style

Header:
    summerheader.gif

Background:
    Spoiler:

I made a pumpkin and ice cream background image just to let set things in a summary mood. I would choose a colour scheme of red and blue, because it'll (hopefully) fit the style of the banner.

This is for the buttons:
    buttonr.gif
    button2.gif
    No new posts
    replyoc.gif

I chose voltorb because, well, it's evolution is my favourite pokemon and I thought it would fit nicely :)

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I just saw this now and I'd love to enter, but as far as I can see, the deadline was yesterday. Any chance you could keep this open another day? I'll have my entry completed by tomorrow if you can.

Years
  • I kept putting off entering this D:
    But finally, i put an hour or two aside to do it

Banner :D
    Spoiler:

The new post thingies
    Spoiler:

And just because i'm so nice i thought i'd dump the SVG files here too \o/
    Banner
    New Post

EDIT:
    Why the crap do i always spell the slogan wrong? >.<

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I suck at names so feel free to suggest something else. Also, I'm not entirely sure what else is needed. If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I chose to use a kite and polkadot background because it seemed to fit in with the whole 'sunny summer beach' theme. I also think they stand out a lot better than a sun or clouds would, which was my first idea. I suggest the use of a pale blue colour scheme as it is easy to look at. I think the colours also fit well with the header and fit nicely for summer colours.

This is for the buttons:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I thought Sinnoh Springs was the spring theme heh
    I might try this if I can muster something before tomorrow.

I realized that this was a stupid idea anyway, since all I have at my disposal is Paint x_x

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Ahh. Am I too late to submit my opinion? This was not as easy as drawing freehand with a track pad in Photoshop CS2 might seem.I chose Deerling and Sawsbuck because both completely relate to summer. The pokeball-sun was only ment to signify summer along with the green grass and ocean. The buttons are Deerling's flower because it seemed fit. So, without further ado, Here they are (If they don't open check the attachments):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back