• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Rejuvenation (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
  • 9c8b7815dcf7404b6c0bfb721e1fe769.png

-Introduction-

Hello! This is a project that I have been working on for a little while. Using Pokémon Essentials I thought I could create a unique, but enjoyable world to the fans of Pokémon

Pokémon Rejuvenation was created solely because of Pokémon Reborn. Pokémon Reborn blew me away so much when I first played it that I decided that I wanted to create a world of my own.
    Like Pokémon Reborn, Pokémon Rejuvenation is an exceptional challenge for Pokémon trainers to compete in. All gym leaders hold teams, and move-sets to counter their weaknesses and prevail in battle. Not only that, but they all hold a special move that only they can know.

Only experienced, and hardcore trainers will be able to complete this challenge.
    bff16ca3bd1f156521aae4407d287028.png

-Plot-
    The Aevium region has experienced peace for 50 years after a mysterious event caused the region to shatter into pieces. However, an unknown organization is determined to finally shatter the streak of peace. Can you, the child of the former Pop Idol Yancy, travel to a new world? Take on the unknown forces of an evil organization?
    The only way to find out is to start your journey.
    And your journey starts now.

-Features-.​
    -All of the starters are available to catch.
    -All 721 Pokémon will be able to be caught.
    Customized Over-world Characters
    IV/EV Checker
    -Customized Shiny Pokémon
    -Increased Shiny rate (250/8192).
    -18 Gyms.(Three in Current release.)
    -Quick Save.
    -Tons of custom characters, and sprites.
    -Amazing music by GlitchxCity and other composers!

-Protagonists-
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

-Download Link-

Mediafire

Mega

-Credits-

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I would like to make a formal complaint.
    You spelled my name wrong in Beta Testers, how could you ;~;

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Excuse me,sorry for being a noob bht what emulator shall i use to play this?ds?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Excuse me,sorry for being a noob bht what emulator shall i use to play this?ds?

You don't use an emulator on this game. It's created using RPG Maker XP and has a stand alone .exe file to run the game. Nearly every game in this section will not be runnable on emulators.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2018
    Thanks ^_^ I play mostly on android...
    is there any way to play this game on. exe file?
    I really liked the game and would like to play it on android if possible

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    the game is good, but why are there level caps on pokemon ive caught, in the normal games they only apply to traded pokemon,

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Ironically, this thread is dead. It's been dead for 8 months. Don't revive dead threads.

See here for the new thread of this game.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back