• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alex Adventures - An Rm2k Game

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i hope that your definiton of "RTP" means the original one? Cause everyone adds to the RTP file, (like i have 23 mb now instead of 11) so... clarify?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
1.1 is very out of date and old. Update your RTP manually (recommanded) or get the RTP expansion set. Also make sure to tell people what version of RM2K you are using. The most updated one is 1.7 i believe... but i only have 1.6 myself (too lazy to get it...)

also tell people if they need to patch the name changer. RM2K has a bug in the english version that does not allow people to enter the names of their heroes successfully. And do we need the MPV - WAV converter for this game?

Back