• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wrinkles

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Is anybody here starting to get wrinkles? I'm too young to get them, but there are some 28+ year olds on here. I've noticed people who get them by their late 20s. Do you have any yet? Are you worried about getting them?

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I've got a few gray hairs
    I've got those in my beard. Not my actual scalp hair though I'm losing that all too quickly. I know it's a sad day when I wake up and find a gray hair just chilling in my face.

As for wrinkles, I have the smile wrinkles. Around the corners of my mouth and the eyes. Only when I smile, though. I don't look haggard, I promise.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm 24 and I'm sprouting a few gray hairs, but those are more hereditary than by age though (which is mostly why I dye my hair often).

Wrinkles....idk am I old enough to have them? MOOOOOOOOOM.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    not yet, but i already know i'm going to get them in my forehead because of the very prominent lines that appear when i make some expressions

Lucid

Yeah, I get this line next to my left eyebrow whenever I scowl, so it'll probably wrinkle eventually. I have early grey too, but that's genetic and I dye my hair anyway so...

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dont really where sunglasses, so I have wrinkles on the ends of my eyes, but I think those are mostly normal for most people.

Ever sense I was about 12 or something (i forget lol), I have had this little area of gray hairs. Its super small, so it isn't really noticeable.

Years
  • Since I was a teenager I have had creases on my forehead, which I know once I start getting a bit older is going to suddenly age me horrifically. I have a school photo from when I was 12 and the creases are visible there, so I have no idea how long they've been there.

Apart from that I have no wrinkles yet. However, I have noticed changes to my skin showing that the ageing process is indeed happening. Since my early twenties I have religiously used sunscreen and started using rose hip oil on my face to try to slow down the process.

28 is still too early to really develop wrinkles normally (unless you don't care for your skin). I don't think I'll have much to worry about until I'm closer to 35.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    on another note i don't think i'll have to worry about grey hair as if every male in my family is anything to go by i'll be losing my hair by the time i'm 30
    but when i eventually start gender transition the hormones may possibly counteract this and i will be saved
    if that doesn't stop the loss of hair/the greying of hair in my relative youth then i'll staple a lacefront wig into my skull and leave it there until i die

i think i'll be alright with aging for a while yet as i have the facial expressions of an easter island statue and thus no facial lines/creases for the meanwhile

Reactions: dad

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    occasionally but when i do i just iron them out, it's really no biggie.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    No, thank god. I do know some people my age (and even younger... like 18-20 year olds) with crow's feet though and it's like... damn how lol.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    yeah I don't have wrinkles yet but I hope to someday have smile wrinkles

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I don't have any wrinkles now. I don't mind getting them when I'm in my mid to late 30s, it's a sign I have matured and gained wisdom as my life progresses.

Years
  • I don't think I have any wrinkles or grey hairs yet, but I absolutely dread them because they are so damn unattractive. I know that because my mother always wants to cover up any grey roots that show up in her hair.

Back