• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Starter Pokemon OW

Years
  • Well guys if you loved the new starters, I know you would like to have them in your games at least as something special. So while I was going through DeviantArt Klein uploaded OW sprites and so I resized them and made them usable for rpg maker xp.
    Credit KleinStudio for the sprites and me for resizing and arranging them. I know anybody can do this but this is the first resources I have done for the community so please credit me. I'm just waiting for Klein to post the last one so I can resize it which is the water type, Popplio. Klein said he is not sure of doing Popplio though{XD}
    Edit: The sprites are resized the correct way this time.

Last edited:

Olra-Wolfry

Is actually a computer monkey.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    No. You don't steal and resize the work of others, that's art theft.

Years
  • Okay you need to calm down. I didn't steal anything. I didn't say anything about stealing and I was hoping people enjoy these OWs I wasn't hoping for someone to call me a thief. When Klein uploaded these OWs I clearly asked him if I could make them into OWs arrange them and share them in my deviant. I asked many times to make sure I didn't make a mistake and he said that I could share them and that it is fine.

Years
  • Going to maybe upload Litten BW style animate battler in the future. I have it done already though can't test it since I don't have rmxp right and also want to add a few more movements.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Those overworlds aren't resized correctly. This is what they should look like:

ydMDdrH.png
    td6OWk0.png

Last edited:
    Back