• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya! Blue is here! ????

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Heya! Blue is here! 😆

Hey everyone! I'm new here as you can see but I do hope to make friends with some of you. I can be a little weird but don't worry ^^ I'm not THAT weird once you get to know me more! By the way, you guys can call me Blue! ^^

C.J. Crystal

Pokemon Veteran
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Blue. Blue like Gary? Red's rival?

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. I've only been here for less then a day, and trust me, it's a good forum. What's your favorite Pokemon type? And nased on your avatar, I'm guessing you like eevee. What's your favorite eeveelution? Mine is Umbreon... just so cool.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone is super friendly, and don't worry, your quirkiness will fit right in :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm new here as you can see but I do hope to make friends with some of you. I can be a little weird but don't worry ^^ I'm not THAT weird once you get to know me more! By the way, you guys can call me Blue! ^^

Heya Blue!
    Welcome to this little community! Can I start with saying you got an adorable avatar? :)
    Have you taken a look around the forum yet? There are a lot of different sections, so surely there are section where you fit in perfectly {:3} Have you seen some you might be interested in?
    Im currently on the Video games section, Playground, General entertainment and offcourse pokémon Sun and Moon.

Be sure to send me a message saying 'hi' if you ever want to chat! A fellow eevee(lution) can only be awesome!
    Hope you enjoy yourself out here, and welcome once again!​

Years
  • Psh I'm weird and proud. :D Nothing to be bothered by hahaha. Welcome to the forum Blue, great to meet you!

I love your avatar myself, if you're an Eevee and eeveelutions fan then you get brownie points right away. Hopefully you've been liking it here so far and are slowly beginning to settle in. If you need help you can always contact our staff members, otherwise you also have the option of signing up for a mentor in the Adoption Center if you want an experienced member to show you around. Just some suggestions to take into consideration. Have fun!

Back