• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Years
  • it died.
    *shakes head sadly*
    look at that.they are all fighting.did I say its going to the dogs/well its actually going to the mice.thats an understatement.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Gohan said:
    it died.
    *shakes head sadly*
    look at that.they are all fighting.did I say its going to the dogs/well its actually going to the mice.thats an understatement.
    This place is going to the dogs or mice or whatever.

Hey,BJ.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *hits the bottom of the cliff* Yay! *jumps back up* And I didn't say this before but I have weird coloring that makes me look like a huge fox. POTATOES RULE, AND ANYONE WHO INSULTS POTATOES WILL TASTE THE WRATH OF MY POTATO GUN! *jumps off the cliff again* Yay!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Akio123 said:
    I have two cats named Jumpy and Kaze.
    What?*is confused*

We need rules!We need goverment!We need someone to tell us what to do before we all get in trouble!We need a Mod!This place is gonig to heck in a hand basket!

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • Angel Tabitha said:
    What?*is confused*

We need rules!We need goverment!We need someone to tell us what to do before we all get in trouble!We need a Mod!This place is gonig to heck in a hand basket!

i agree.. ill be the mod for this thread, i was on the one who maked the new rules.. not to sound mean or anything
    please, can i be the mod for this thread

lets have a list of people who want to be a mod for this thread.
    then vote to see which person would be the mod for this thread

that's if u want a leader?
    if not, then we leave it the way it is?
    it's up to u guys

List
    Flame_chi

Last edited:
    Back