• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy Fellow Pokemon Fans, I'm New To The Community!

Years
  • Just wanted to say Howdy, I go by SoundBar, SB, or SuperBoy. Just looking for advice while I rekindle by love for Pokemon, I'm out of touch! Anyway, hope I can be of help to anyone with trading, battling, or just general input, let me know! I'm all ears!

Years
  • Well, perhaps PC will help rekindle your love for the franchise again? It's always great when fans return to the series and I'm sure communities like these assist in keeping that going strong. I've never fell out of love for Pokémon but if I did I'd definitely post around and share the excitement of others on forums like these. =o

Welcome SB, nice to have you as well. Glad you've been getting some team help already and I can only hope your experience will continue being pleasant! See you around.

Back