• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make pokedex pokemon sprites smaller

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Hi:

My question is very simple, does anyone know how can i make de pokemon sprites smaller in the detail screen inside the pokedex? i asked this because in my game they are huge as you can is in the image attach.

help will be appreciated

Thanks

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • Hi:

My question is very simple, does anyone know how can i make de pokemon sprites smaller in the detail screen inside the pokedex? i asked this because in my game they are huge as you can is in the image attach.

help will be appreciated

Thanks

I do believe you can do that PokedexNestForms script, you can also change the position.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I do believe you can do that PokedexNestForms script, you can also change the position.

He didn't mention the full story. He's using my BitmapWrappers, and there is a variable you can change for automatic scaling of the sprites (@scale). Other than that you can always use smaller sprites. X/Y/OR/AS sprites do not look good in Essentials, imo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    He didn't mention the full story. He's using my BitmapWrappers, and there is a variable you can change for automatic scaling of the sprites (@scale). Other than that you can always use smaller sprites. X/Y/OR/AS sprites do not look good in Essentials, imo.

Thanks luka you are right, i forgot to mention that I am using your Battle Elite System thanks for the replay

Back