• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possibility to give predetermined stats to Pokemon?

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
Years
  • I wanna know how to give certain Pokemon the player receives to have different stats and moves. Help would be very appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015
    It's easy really. All you have to do is create the pokemon BEFORE you hand it to them.
    Here's a script excerpt from mine, my little test Kecleon.

poke=PokeBattle_Pokemon.new(:KECLEON,20,$Trainer)
    poke.setAbility(2)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:ABSORB)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:BUBBLE)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:HEARTPOWER)
    poke.pbLearnMove(:SOULPOWER)
    pbAddPokemon(poke)

Of course, just replace ability, and the moveset with one that actually makes sense in your game.
    Other modifications described in detail here: https://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Editing_a_Pokémon

Also, what do you mean by stats? Do you want to change EVs or create a pokemon with different Base Stats entirely? O.o

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
    Years
  • Lol nah it's cool. You answered my question very thoroughly, thanks a bunch.

Back