• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team building help

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    So, this is my team Rotom-wash, Spiritomb, aegislash (this for ghost team). Now is where I need help, another same type team, mawile, Sylveon, (need help for one more, this for fairy type.). Other option is flying type team, Charizard, Skarmory and Noivern, and my last option is dragon type, did not work on this team but just know I want garchomp. What do you guys think?

Dusclops101

That guy who posts things...
    Years
  • For your Ghost Team, you're going to have to replace Rotom Wash. After Rotom fuses with an appliance, it loses it's Ghost typing in exchange for a appliance (i.e. Rotom(Ghost/Electric) + Washing Machine(Water) = Water/Electric). For a replacement, why not try Froslass? It's reliable and mildly speedy.

As for your Fairy Team, I recommend Klefki. It's reliable and used mainly for support, so try and run moves like Spikes and Reflect/Lightscreen.

I hope this helps you out!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Giving the move sets for each of your Pokemon would help us.

As an FYI, Wash Rotom is Electric/Water, not Electric/Ghost, like in Gen IV.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    They are all lvl 1, Im going to lvl up them first, Klefki, good one I have it so yeah, thanks, I still have to see which EV I should do and what moves, I got spiritomb and eevee shiny on wonder trade, how do i check if they are legit?

Back