• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Bad

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Venusaur @ Venusaurite
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Synthesis
    - Hidden Power [Fire]

Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EVs: 12 HP / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Earth Power
    - Stealth Rock
    - Taunt
    - Fire Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Pain Split

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
    Ability: Defiant
    EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD/ 204 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Knock Off
    - Iron Head
    - Sucker Punch
    - Pursuit

Excadrill @ Leftovers
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 220 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD / 32 Spe
    Careful Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Iron Head
    - Rapid Spin
    - Toxic

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sheer Force
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Earth Power
    - Knock Off

Tear it apart.

Years
  • ok....

i think excadrill really provides nothing for this team, and the bulky version is really only useful as semi-stall, whereas the offensive one is only useful on sand teams. i think your best bet is to replace it with a latios, to use for hazard control, as well as a landorus check, since that can potentially sweep your team at +1. i would consider sleep powder on venu because you dont have a lot of switchins to metagross, and venusaur usually lures it in. i would also run up 44 speed on rotom-w so you can outrun bd azumarill. i would put sludge wave on landorus over focus blast, i still dont think skarm is common enough to warrant running it, plus you can chip the poke anyways. you could also run rock polish on there to sweep offense teams. that's about it, maybe a hippowdon over heatran with sandforce so you arent as weak to lopunny, metagross, sd bisharp

Back