• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Legendary

Which one do you like the most?

• Total voters

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
  • Simple, just let us know your favourite legendary pokemon introduced in X or Y. Even better if you let us know the reason, but that isn't necessary.
    For me, it has always been the legendary fairy. I am a big fan of its design, and, its signature move.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely Yveltal; I'm a fan of its resemblance to Lugia. Second is Zygarde.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I'm super fan of Xerneas! I love its typing and its design. It looks so elegant and majestic, plus its horns glow up with different colours! I just love it ^^

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • Yveltal since I love the dark and flying typing, looks really damn dope and red+black mixes up perfectly. The gray hair he has is really magestic and those blue eyes just scream badass.
    Also Oblivion Wing is probably my favorite move next to dragon's ascent.

One of the only pokemons i can consider perfect in terms of design and also a great pokemon to use in battle when combined with the Black Glasses to make his dark pulse annihilate everyone

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Argh that's tough. Shiny Zygarde and Xerneas both look awesome. Without shiny, I'd say Zygarde

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I've always been a fan of Xernas. I love it's design and concept as well as its typing. My second choice would be Zygarde, though I do wish they did a bit more with him.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Xerneas. Deer are one of my favorite animals; they are absolutely beautiful. Xerneas' design is gorgeous and elegant :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I've only played Y but Xerneas is just too pretty. I'm not a fan of the other two.

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
  • Shiny Zygarde has to be my favourite. I love snakes and the whole aztec (hexagonal scale) design is beautiful.

2718-Shiny-Zygarde.png

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Zygarde. I find it much more interesting, especially with the different forms it can take. I just wish Perfect Zygarde wasn't so ugly. Also, it really helped me in Pokémon Shuffle.

Xerneas is a close second.

Years
  • Xerneas is my fave of the XYZ trio for a lot of reasons, such as being blue and being a Fairy-type which I both love. I also love its shiny the best of the three since the other two's shinies remind me of bacon and toothpaste, while Xerneas has no flaws.

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Xerneas is my fave of the XYZ trio for a lot of reasons, such as being blue and being a Fairy-type which I both love. I also love its shiny the best of the three since the other two's shinies remind me of bacon and toothpaste, while Xerneas has no flaws.

Literally my exact feelings on Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde.

AngelYT

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    My favourite XYZ trio Legendary has to be Yvetal. Although all three have amazing shiny concepts, Yvetal is beautiful.

latest

The big, broad wings with the hands being claws. It is a big, majestic creature and considering the fact it is based of the alphabetical letter "y" GameFreak have really made it look nice.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Yveltal is actually my favorite because it has a flying hp drain move...i mean...yay!>!>!>!

Back