• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm MonEvolutions, but you can call me Mon. Anyway, I've been on the site a bit, but never really started checking things out until now. I've read over the rules and stuff, by the way. Also, I am Ginger_Weasley on Azurilland if you know me from there. Anyway, hope to see you guys around!

Last edited:

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years
  • Hello Archy! Thanks, and it's really nice to meet you too!
    Thanks for the cookie, it was delicious! Also, some friends on Azurilland are on here and they recommended it to me. As for sections, I like the Sun and Moon, Challenges, and the Playground seems interesting as well.
    Okay, I'll be sure to message you if need be! See you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Mon! Welcome to PC, it's nice to meet you :D
    I'm glad you've taken a look at the rules, since they are a vital part of the community. If I may ask, what sections interest you here on PC? I hope you have a great experience posting around and making new friends.

If you need any help, please, don't hesitate to ask! Good luck <3

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years
  • Hi there tokyo! Nice to meet you too!
    Sections I am interested in are Sun and Moon, Challenges, and the Playground. Thanks and I will ask if I have any questions!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1xxryUhQr1qmb63e.gif

Ah, we get a few Azurilland members around here, so you won't be alone in that regard! Still, I'm glad you've joined us to be a member of PC as well. Nice to meet you! I'm Dragon, btw~

tumblr_inline_n1xxrpSQIw1qmb63e.gif

I'm glad you've read over the rules! They're rather straightforward, so I don't think you'll have an issue following them. But if you do have questions, feel free to ask myself or another staff moderator, yes? And see you around! Feel free to message me if you wanna chat!

MonEvolutions

Harry Potter Lover
    Years
  • Nice to meet both of you! To answer colours's question: The new Alola forms/Gen 7 Pokemon are getting me the most hyped for the games. So hyped I already preordered both games.
    And as for Dragon, yeah I've noticed the Azurilland members around. I do have to admit the rules here are very similar from my home site, which means I don't really have to get used to many rule changes. See you guys around!

Back