• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White 2 Team

RedReshiram

TheRedReshiram
Years
Hey guys!
I just started white 2 (so far I'm absolutely loving it) and I have a team planned and although I refuse to use ubers and pseudo-legendaries, I'm afraid my team is too weak. Here it is;

Samurott- Not changing him.
Magnezone - Give suggestions for a replacement.
Krookodile - Not changing him.
Chandelure - Not changing him.
Pinsir - Give suggestions for a replacement.
Unfezant - Give suggestions for a replacement.

This is just purely for in-game purposes and not for competitive battling. Also, I really don't have time to search for super rare Pokemon (such as in Hidden Grottoes). In addition, I would really appreciate it if you can tell me which ability is best and the move sets for my current team and/or your suggestions. I don't really care about natures. When choosing move sets, please be mindful that I will not be grinding levels and the maximum levels my Pokemon will be when facing the champion are probably around fifties.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the time to reply. Yeah, it is a lot of requirements to ask for, but you know, I don't wanna go all the way to the champion only to find out my team sucks.

Thanks again!

Warship

異議あり!
Years
hmm samurott can be a great physical powerhouse with attacks like razor shell and megahorn. revenge is another viable attack for samurott since its not very fast and revenge's power doubles when it attacks last. the last slot may be anything you'd like. you can teach it slash for a neutral attack or retaliate for revenge killing. btw many of these moves are taught via move relearner so i hope thats not a problem.

Magnezone is actually a great pokemon but if you MUST replace him you can pick something like zebstrika or eelektross which are both great pokemon if you use them right.

Krookodile's best moves include earthquake (learnt at lv.54 so that might be a problem),foul play, swagger and dig. also i'd recommend intimidate as its ability since you probably wont find much time to use moxie.

Chandelure has one hell of a special attack so i recommend teaching it some nice special attacks like shadow ball and flamethrower (both taught by tms available before the league) and it can learn some nice support moves like confuse ray and will-o-wisp. its ability should be flame body since you wont encounter enough fire types for flame body to actually be useful.

you can replace pinsir with something like leavanny or scolipede (the latter being much more recommended) and it can learn some good moves like megahorn,steam roller, toxic,venoshock and poisontail and you can pull off a combo by poisoning your foe with toxic and then using venoshock for increased damage.

You can use braviary instead of unfezant believe me its awesome. it can learn some cool moves like sky drop(learnt at lv.50), aerial ace and superpower (learnt at lv.51) you're probably gonna teach it fly and if you cant train it till it learns superpower you really should consider strength or slash. sheer force is the best ability for it imo but keen eye isnt that bad too. its really up to you.

i hope i helped. good luck at white 2! ^^

Back