• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finished?

SMacnelly

DHi Webmaster
Years
  • Are there any finished pokemon rm2k games? I'd like to see them but I havent been able to find them easily.

Edit: This may be in the wrong forum, if it is would a mod please move it.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • None finished on PC yet. I remember something about frostweaver making an anniversary game for PC but I aint seen it around.
    RM2Kemon i think is complete but it isn't very good in all honesty. And there's Pokemon Galaxy which got high reviews on Gaming World but I haven't been able to download it because the links are always broken. If anybody has it on their computers can they upload it and post a link for us please?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Yea I've tried to get a hold of Pokemon Galaxy but had no luck. If anyone has it, could you upload it for us? We would really appreciate it.

Years
  • I have it at my dad's house. It was actually pretty well done, (except the hero graphics) and it was the first game to make an active pc storage thing for pokemon, you walked around and chose which pokemon to use, I used a similar thing in Pokemon Rusty II. There was a lot of switches there as well.. It used the DBS I am pretty sure but it was good anyway.
    I will upload it when I get back to dad's house :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks KM! I can still remember those times when I was reading those great reviews for it, yet I couldn't get to download the game. It was really frustrating.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • phoenix316 said:
    None finished on PC yet. I remember something about frostweaver making an anniversary game for PC but I aint seen it around.
    RM2Kemon i think is complete but it isn't very good in all honesty. And there's Pokemon Galaxy which got high reviews on Gaming World but I haven't been able to download it because the links are always broken. If anybody has it on their computers can they upload it and post a link for us please?

If he was speaking about the 22sa Birthday Game, I have that on my computer ^_^.

Back