• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon white Burgh Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59

The official Machoke
Years
  • I don't know where this goes so I am putting it here but I need help on my pokemon white vsing burgh this is my team:
    Drilbur lv23
    Metal Claw
    Dig
    Hone Claws
    Fury Swipes
    Solosis lv23
    Snatch
    Light Screen
    Hidden Power
    Charm
    Dewott lv26
    Tackle
    Water Pulse
    Fury Cutter
    Razor Shell
    Pansear lv16
    Yawn
    Fury Swipes
    Cut
    Incinerate
    Help?(Leavanny is the most annoying one)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Train your Pansear to at least level 22 (23 preferred for balance). At level 22, he learns Flame Burst, with 70 base power. Leavanny's double weakness to Fire should work to your advantage here. Incinerate is rather weak, so replace that. Also, I would suggest adding a Flying-type and a Grass-type to your team eventually.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59

The official Machoke
    Years
  • this is going to be my final team:

Samurott
    Excadrill
    Archeops
    Reniclues
    Haxorus
    Chandelure
    EDIT: Lock This. Believe it or not I beat Leavanny with a combination of Yawn + Incinerate

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Archeops is pretty good, but its ability, Defeatist, totally removes its appeal to me. Defeatist cuts the Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack in half when you have less than half HP. I would recommend Braviary instead, an excellent Flying-type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back