• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flab?b? Form changes after battle

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
  • Flabébé Form changes after battle

Okay, so yes, I tried everything I could as first, starting from looking at the scripts to the PBS files, but it still doesn't work. So here's my question:

"How do you make Flabébé/Floette/Florges stay in its form when you catch it?"

For example, I set a Flabébé in Route 2, however, when I caught with a Flabébé of a different color other than red and then battled with it, after that battle, that Blue/Orange/Yellow/etc. Flabébé always turned back to red. Is there any way to fix this situation?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The form-changing is a known bug. Just ignore it for now.

Years
  • I think I found a working solution (notify to me every possible bug). First of all, in the Pokemon_MultiForms Script Section, under attr_accessor(:formTime), add this:

Code:
    attr_accessor(:formColour)

Subsequently, in the function def initialize (*args), You have to replace the variable
    f=MultipleForms.call("getFormOnCreation",self) with this:

Code:
    f=self.formColour!=nil ? self.formColour : MultipleForms.call("getFormOnCreation",self)

Then, into the call of the MultipleForms.register(:FLABEBE, { Module, replace the entire block with this:

Code:
    MultipleForms.register(:FLABEBE,{
    "getFormOnCreation"=>proc{|pokemon|
        pokemon.formColour=rand(5) if !pokemon.formColour
        next pokemon.formColour
    },
    })

The previous code block must be copied to any other Pokémon that have the same problem.

Finally, in the function def pbStorePokemon(Pokemon), contained within the PokeBattle_BattleCommon Module, in the PokeBattle_Battle Script Section, before [email protected](), add this:

Code:
    pokemon.form=pokemon.formColour if pokemon.formColour!=nil

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    This bug applies to any Pokémon with an alternate form. It's caused by a mistake in def makeUnmega. Replace the second line of code in it with: self.form=v if v!=nil

The same goes for def makeUnprimal.

Isn't that easier?

Years
  • This bug applies to any Pokémon with an alternate form. It's caused by a mistake in def makeUnmega. Replace the second line of code in it with: self.form=v if v!=nil

The same goes for def makeUnprimal.

Isn't that easier?
    Of course it's a lot more easier, but I hadn't noticed that mistake. Thank you!

Back