• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • Hi, this idea came to me in adream after watching E.T. and eating half a pound of Ice Cream to make me feel better so, I was out. And I had an Idea.

What if in Brawl, Captain Falcon gave Sonic gloves that simulated the Falcon Punch. He passed it down to his son, who also didn't use it and was only used by Sonic's grandson, Blur. No speed but the punch of a falcon.

Sound good?

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Um, this is the writer's lounge in the Pokemon fanfiction section. If this is an idea for a story, you should probably post it in Other Writings. As for the idea itself, it sounds kind of weird to me. What exactly do you mean by "No speed but the punch of a falcon"? I can't imagine why any of Sonic's descendants would be slow.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    This forum is only for Pokemon fanfiction ideas, as icomeanon6 has pointed out. If you would like to ask about this topic in the Other Writing section, where it would belong, you may post in the stickied Fanfiction Lounge in that section. Otherwise, this is out of place here, and there is no place for me to move it to in Other Writing, so I am going to have to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back